Tags and the TOS site rules!

thanks very much kewpie
...I cant really see any humour /tongue in cheek in this statement
and i Im certainly not oversensitive but this was just too much..so thanks for the quick reaction

so since it has been removed now it now cant be detect who did this?

I didn't create that tag, but c'mon, get over it.
okay if someone put on a tag somewhere that all children should be murdered or other bad thing happening to them for example... :since you have children yourself - as far as I remember-would you like that?
or wehn rasicsm comes in: nobody would accept a 2all latinos/blacks should be. xxx, no?
so why is homophobia okay then?

..I can accept if someone has problems with same sex mariage cause of their religious beliefs or whatever even if it makes no sense for me if soemone take offense in others people`s (private) life`s
...but what exactly is humerous in that statement that all queer should be shot?
Explain...

I agree jukebox: tags should not be posted anonymously

Last edited:
having been on the receiving end of a few pathetic tags - and being completely unaware that they even existed - I question their annonymous existance.
Also.... how the bloody hell do you actually post one?:confused: On second thoughts..... please dont explain, I have no intentions of producing one.

Jukebox Jury

okay if someone put on a tag somewhere ethat all children should be murdered or other worse thing happening to them for excample
:since you have children yourself well would you like that?..I can accept if someone has problems with same sex mariage cause of their religious beliefs or whatever even if it makes no sense for me if soemone take offense in tothers peopel live`s ...but what exactly is humerous in that statement that all queer should be shot?

i can't read that:o

having been on the receiving end of a few pathetic tags - and being completely unaware that they even existed - I question their annonymous existance.
Also.... how the bloody hell do you actually post one?:confused: On second thoughts..... please dont explain, I have no intentions of producing one.

Jukebox Jury

look at you there jj with a bit of reverse physcology. coming on pretending you haven't a clue when you told me the other night that you were the tag pest:eek:

okay if someone put on a tag somewhere that all children should be murdered or other worse thing happening to them for example...
:since you have children yourself - would you like that?

I would ignore it. No, I take that back. I'd probably create a tag making fun of whoever said it.

..I can accept if someone has problems with same sex mariage cause of their religious beliefs or whatever even if it makes no sense for me if soemone take offense in others people`s (private) life`s
...but what exactly is humerous in that statement that all queer should be shot?

Why do you think that the person who create the tags meant it in a humorous way? Maybe they really do believe it!

It takes all kinds.

I would ignore it. No, I take that back. I'd probably create a tag making fun of whoever said it.

Why do you think that the person who create the tags meant it in a humorous way? Maybe they really do believe it!

It takes all kinds.

i just cant believe someone really think like that..at least in this forum

and we see where anonymosity leads to when reading the main page comments

Last edited:
thanks very much kewpie
...I cant really see any humour /tongue in cheek in this statement
and i Im certainly not oversensitive but this was just too much..so thanks for the quick reaction

so since it has been removed now it now cant be detect who did this?

yes David can see who adds tags, he is going to check them and give people infractions if they breach the tos. After he gives us more smileys, anyway really its just words, do not let it bother you, says more about the arsehole who added it really. :)

yes David can see who adds tags, he is going to check them and give people infractions if they breach the tos. After he gives us more smileys, anyway really its just words, do not let it bother you, says more about the arsehole who added it really. :)

Yes, it does. I'd be happy with a feature that reveals who leaves which tags. Anybody want to know which tags I've added to each thread? In this one, I just added "because I like them" and "they're fun", since one of the usual suspects just tagged it with "nrith likes tags alot".

cornelius = c*** great one, please put yourself forward and post those words here on this thread....use this as a reply and call the username cornelius balze a c***.

I bet you wouldn't have the bottle to say it to my face in the 'real' world....then you would find out how much of a 'c***' i am, you coward.

I had to search that tag to see whether I created it, and it turns out I didn't. The thread it's on is among the hundreds of threads on my ignore list. But I do agree with the sentiment of that tag. Would I ever say it to your face? No. I wouldn't say that to anyone.

Is there a way to go back and see which tags you've added? I can't even remember which threads I may have added tags to. Some might be offensive if the TOU were applied to them.

Should just delete all existing tags, then switch off that feature.

I had to search that tag to see whether I created it, and it turns out I didn't. The thread it's on is among the hundreds of threads on my ignore list. But I do agree with the sentiment of that tag. Would I ever say it to your face? No. I wouldn't say that to anyone.

you mean you would not recall if you added a tag with c**t in it? I think you are taking every comment about tags personally. I did not see Corny addressing you with the comment he made. I might have missed that though.

you mean you would not recall if you added a tag with c**t in it? I think you are taking every comment about tags personally. I did not see Corny addressing you with the comment he made. I might have missed that though.

No, I don't think that he was addressing me with that, but knowing him, it probably crossed his mind that I'm the one who created that tag. I was responding more to his Internet Tough Guy dare for the tagger to say that to his face.

And no, I don't think that I've ever called anyone a c*** via tags. The worst I've done so far is when I called Dave something just yesterday. Not a c***, though, so don't ban me. :D

no, Cornelius is always tactful, but i am not :o
i have always believed many of the worst tags to be the work of:
Not Right in the Head & Chico :eek:
but i'd like to know for certain though :cool:

no, Cornelius is always tactful, but i am not :o
i have always believed many of the worst tags to be the work of:
Not Right in the Head & Chico :eek:
but i'd like to know for certain though :cool:

Didn't I say yesterday that most of those anti-Robby tags couldn't have been mine, because they were created while I was banned? Post the tags that you think are terribly offensive, and I'd be happy to tell you which ones I did leave.

Except that NRITH just came off a ten-day ban yesterday afternoon. You can't post tags when banned. And each user can only place two tags per thread. So do the math.

Tags

I removed "cornelius = c***" tag which appeared in few minutes after he posted this thread.
cornelius didn't mean that NRitH was responsible for it because NRitH was unable to log on from his account.
It was appeared again next day when I wasn't around.

David will start checking them sometime soon, hopefully abusers will be banned from the forums.

Last edited:
I did removed "cornelius = c***" tag which appeared immediately he posted this thread.
It was added later when I wasn't around.

Oh, I found it only on the "post whatever you're wearing today" snoozefest of a thread.

David will start checking them sometime soon, hopefully abusers will be banned from the forums.

Keep up the good work.

Didn't I say yesterday that most of those anti-Robby tags couldn't have been mine, because they were created while I was banned? Post the tags that you think are terribly offensive, and I'd be happy to tell you which ones I did leave.
hello, when referring to you, i was not speaking of 'anti-Robby' tags actually
try to keep up will you :D

Tags
because i like tags cage match free nugz i still lubs blazey keep em keep the tags! leave robby alone! nrith defends tags alot shut down the site now! stop whining!!!! tags hurt my feelings they're fun will this war ever end? yankees = ws champs 2009
Back
Top Bottom