Tags and the TOS site rules!

Tags help generate drama. And drama one of aspects of this site. If it weren't, anonymous posting wouldn't be allowed in the main page.

Just like thread moving and ridiculous bannings.
It's all about drama.

Nobody ever uses them as a search function. They're funny if they're not trolling someone (which is rare). Otherwise, they're as useful as a skin tag.

Just like thread moving .
I know it is such a worry:rolleyes:

and ridiculous bannings.

all the bannings i've seen have been justified:cool: it is DavidT's LAW he is the LAW here & most of the time we are allowed to run free with no shoes, he is like a hippie parent:p

Nobody ever uses them as a search function. They're funny if they're not trolling someone (which is rare). Otherwise, they're as useful as a skin tag.

so, get rid of them....if someone wants to call you or me silly names, they should have the bottle to do so on threads and in their posts.

cornelius = c*** great one, please put yourself forward and post those words here on this thread....use this as a reply and call the username cornelius balze a c***.

I bet you wouldn't have the bottle to say it to my face in the 'real' world....then you would find out how much of a 'c***' i am, you coward.

Yes, toss the tags.

p.s. You get called silly names more often than I do. ;)

okay i will do a 'corrissey is a poo poo' just for you! :)

Anyway, Yep...they still can't post it as a reply,why is that, may be they could just tell us, without posting it on a thread. Come on now, HELLO... who ever did that Tag. Why can't you show some balls and post the reason why you can only name call on the tags function.

Visitors cannot see who wrote the tags but this is visible looking in the database. I will go through and take action on users that have found to abuse tags.

That's after I update smilies.

Visitors cannot see who wrote the tags but this is visible looking in the database. I will go through and take action on users that have found to abuse tags.

thank you Mr DT:)

Unless you mean to tell me off for the tag 'corrissey is a poo poo':o and the one about dave, that i did today

Thanks a lot.

what's going to happen to us... em I mean them
shifty.gif

so you are wanting to keep the whole tagging thing then?

looking fwd to the new smilies
6e55a820.gif

what's going to happen to us... em I mean them
shifty.gif

so you are wanting to keep the whole tagging thing then?

looking fwd to the new smilies
6e55a820.gif

Tags are subject to the TOS just as anything else posted. This is a feature that seems to be easily ignored if you don't like it.

i found an tag VERY offensive ..in the thread "morrissey bares all" someone added following tag" all queers should be shot"...Remove it, please!!!.....
:mad::tears::mad:
Is there a way to find out who did add this ?

Last edited:
Hmmmm, only David can detect who added tags.

If the moderators remove them, can David detect abusers?

i found an tag VERY offensive ..in the thread "morrissey bares all" someone added following tag" all queers should be shot"...Remove it, please!!!.....
:mad::tears::mad:
Is there a way to find out who did add this ?
EDIT:
thanks very much kewpie
...I cant really see any humour /tongue in cheek in this statement
and i Im certainly not oversensitive but this was just too much..so thanks for the quick reaction

I didn't create that tag, but c'mon, get over it.

Tags
because i like tags cage match free nugz i still lubs blazey keep em keep the tags! leave robby alone! nrith defends tags alot shut down the site now! stop whining!!!! tags hurt my feelings they're fun will this war ever end? yankees = ws champs 2009
Back
Top Bottom