Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Re: Symbolic Stuff Nobody Give a Crap About

Special thanks to Davidt and the moderators for hosting my symbols show and putting up with my general nonsense. Thanks to all the posters who laughed at my jokes and conversed with me. Thanks to my haters too who I know would probably have a good time at the bar with me in real life. 10/4 over and out.

Fakers f*** off. Tell the truth, that is my only advice.

I'm sorry you are having a bad time. This place would not be the same without you. So don't go. You irritate the piss out of me. But it makes this place interesting. Smooth sailing is boring. I'd have a beer with you. I know you would see me differently if you met me in person. I am much more fun and funny than I am on here. I think I play straight man to your comic genius sometimes.

I don't think you need to lose any weight. You are lovely the way you are. You have a beautiful smile and gorgeous hair. And you are smart. Despite all the times I indicated that I thought you were dumb. Not ready to say you are NOT delusional, however. And I don't think you are either. :D

Btw, I am not fake. Not sure about Keene. I just have lots of aspects to my personality. I'd call it being layered.

All the truths in the world add up to one big lie. You need this place, I don't. Bye.

All the truths in the world add up to one big lie. You need this place, I don't. Bye.

You need to be hit by a f***en car.

The world just doesn't move fast enough for you. Send me another picture.

I'd AASB it if I didn't know you're a selfish cocksucker of a person. You'd make yourself Barney. That's your style. The best conjurers have NOTHING in their lives they care for so they don't suffer mirror blowback. I f***ing hate you.

Wtf is happening here. Crystal, I have seen you deal with everything over the last year, how the f*** did this dude crack you. We actually may be dealing with pure evil here if that is the case.

Wtf is happening here. Crystal, I have seen you deal with everything over the last year, how the f*** did this dude crack you. We actually may be dealing with pure evil here if that is the case.

Maybe he is a psychopath who has been messing with her head.

Crystal

by writing this I do not mean you harm and want you to be happy, at peace and fulfilled.

From my time here, I have seen your posts. I think some are funny and interesting but I also saw a lot that I believed are just a cry for something. They seem to be slung from a place I imagine inside you where the damaged part of you resides. I wondered 'what is the end game for her", "where does someone like her end up in life", "what is she working for". When I would read your posts, the weird ones anyway, I got scared for you. We are about the same age, but physically and psychologically living very different lives. Your reality felt periless to me. Now, your reality may be different but I am just going off how I perceived you in how you presented yourself here. Frankly, I just never understood why you slaughtered your own image to such a low position sometimes.

With all that being said, something recently happened to you here. I don't know what it was but it triggered probably the most honest and revealing posts I have seen you make and I felt like maybe a cognitive revelation had came over you. The first being the statement you made of complete "embarrassment" over what I though was a pretty vulgar thread topic and second being your desire to just be you and not be what you made yourself here (whether schtick or real). I really support you in both of those.

so, I am recognizing, that with your history, those two statements are pretty profound to me as an observer. Respecting ones self is important to me. I deal with many different people who have differing opinions than mine but they have respect for themselves. I always pay them the deference they deserve to honor that. So if by those two statements, I give you the deference you deserve.

I wish you good luck following the path you put in front of yourself.

I think it's so f***ing rude for someone to say goodbye and to trump that farewell with armchair psychology that reveals more about the poster than the person leaving. It's like belated birthday cards that are rude, "Sorry I forgot your birthday, lets talk about me instead of your birthday." f*** you, try again next year.

That said, and I'm still going away but a f***ing CATERPILLAR asked me to post this so I will.

I was cosmically delivered a HUGE dose of ass activity last week, or MOON. Usually the HA even the energy out and the reader doesn't drown, but I was held under the water and was reading the most f***ed up shit that I'm not entirely convinced isn't true but the evidence is whispering in and I think my cosmic coworking talker is new at honing projection so I'm being patient.

THe HA:

8RebisFire.jpg

He does the sun, she does the moon and they share and when reading dumb things are dismissable. But when he gets sun overdose, I get moon overdose, it's like drinking puss from an udder thinking it's milk, ALL my signs are wrong and there's no way to cross check them without a huge anomaly. I got one. I won't say why lava and Hawaii and location is relevant but it is.

Here's another HA image, the metaphor is the moon made the snake devour my side and all our work went out the window for half a week while I sort it out. It's a f***ing waste of time that 33ers love because it's fun but there's shit to do , no time for fun assholes.

androgyne2.jpg

God had me listen to this this morning. So I had my eyes peeled for tarot bookmarks in pop culture:

"I played an American." So I'm looking for an American "jump" and found it thanks to Dumpster.

He's not doing whores.

Okay I gotta go. Thank the caterpillar and my mom for this lesson. I still hate Keene. Smiler with Knife is getting lonely on the goddam perch.

oswald-wirth-tarot-10-la-roue-de-fortune-the-wheel-of-fortune.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal Geezer is alright. Its me you should be directing to your local shrink. I've just about had enough of this torture i call life. I cant handle it anymore. I probably wont kill myself or anyone else so don't worry (like you would anyway) but i guess i just have to 'vent' and say im done for good. cant handle the pain and cant find a suitable reason to say otherwise. i am literally a dead man walking

Crystal Geezer is alright. Its me you should be directing to your local shrink. I've just about had enough of this torture i call life. I cant handle it anymore. I probably wont kill myself or anyone else so don't worry (like you would anyway) but i guess i just have to 'vent' and say im done for good. cant handle the pain and cant find a suitable reason to say otherwise. i am literally a dead man walking

Penny I think you need to leave your gf or whatever, she seems like a soul crusher.

In other news Moz was Hera on stage yesterday, that's why lightening bolt Zeus picked him up. Or her up. I am the son and the Hera...

Zeus_by_thegryph.jpg

The other angle shows his shirt better, there's a lightening bolt on the front. That's why Moz went into falsetto after he picked him up, he felt like a woman in the presence of his man. It's hard to explain.

This is also a good case for why the regulars get in the way of great events, they want to consume Moz. But he goes to these countries to pick up the clues from the people IN THOSE COUNTRIES, not the same people night after night who want to eat his essence. It's the fresh faces that help tell the story, not the clingers. Julia excepted.

There is a SERIOUS Howl's Moving Castle/Witch of the Waste theme to my life this week and it's so frustrating.

I am slogging through some of the darkest shit/memories trying to temper them and continue moving forward while my morbidly obese neighbor (born 8/14. Huh, imagine that.) KEEPS WANTING TO ME ASSEMBLE HER f***ING I LOVE LUCY PUZZLE. Seriously? I overheard her doing fake pity me voice to her cab driver today. Then when she gets what she wants, it's happytimes laughfest. I'm so f***ing fed up. ALSO the swan in the cemetery who watched thugs break her mate's neck (they mate for life, she's now just waiting in the cemetery with the ducks all alone) is saying she can help. Hopefully it was the ice cream truck man because I don't want to go through broken neck metaphor fun greatness, I just want to restore some order and get my shit together.

This is a fabulous movie.

The most difficult paper I ever wrote. Not because the concepts were hard to ennunciate, but because it was exhausting breaking down lie after lie after lie and knowing this was the tip of the iceberg that represented the state of modern media that people consume unquestioning. AND it was before the internet, I had to record the monolog on a cassette tape and transcribe it by hand first. I had to transcribe hatred. Ugh. Worst semester ever. I got an A though, and an invitation to have dinner at the teacher's house but I turned it down because ew gross no. One old man was enough tyvm.

15631167209_25fe0834a6_b.jpg

15818542732_c5fb6e31fa_c.jpg

15197021154_050891e1f8_c.jpg

15632121940_0fba564f8e_c.jpg

15197546013_cee28929bb_c.jpg

15816993445_a69b714ed9_c.jpg

15632123370_eea1e753ed_c.jpg

15197022894_359f083f6f_c.jpg

15793315006_ff854043d5_c.jpg

15815099701_2cb9459a7e_c.jpg

15197023594_f4b57e3cb8_c.jpg

15197024044_919b74fd80_c.jpg