Sydney - Opera House (Dec. 22, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / Maladjusted / Action Is My Middle Name / November Spawned A Monster / Alma Matters / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Speedway / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / You Have Killed Me / Still Ill / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by Ryan.

Last edited:
Another fantastic show! Some changes from last night - I'm sure someone will post the full setlist. He sang a few lines from Frankly, Mr Shankly during Speedway - Fame, fame, fatal fame, it can play hideous tricks on the brain, but still I'd rather be famous, than righteous or holy, any day any day, any day.

How Soon is Now was the encore.

can someone please post a setlist?!?

I recorded everything except I Know It's Over (didn't have it on record when I thought I did). Anyway, the correct set list is:

Everyday Is Like Sunday
Shoplifters Of The World Unite
You're The One For Me, Fatty
Black Cloud
Maladjusted
Action Is My Middle Name
November Spawned A Monster
Alma Matters
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
Speedway
I Know It's Over
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Meat Is Murder
Let Me Kiss You
You Have Killed Me
Still Ill
Irish Blood, English Heart
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
How Soon Is Now?

Lots of handing the mic to the crowd and much more talkative than the Enmore. Videos to come.

Last edited:
I recorded everything except I Know It's Over (didn't have it on record when I thought I did). Anyway, the correct set list is:

Everyday Is Like Sunday
Shoplifters Of The World Unite
You're The One For Me, Fatty
Black Cloud
Maladjusted
Action Is My Middle Name
November Spawned A Monster
Alma Matters
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
Speedway
I Know It's Over
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Meat Is Murder
Let Me Kiss You
You Have Killed Me
Still Ill
Irish Blood, English Heart
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
How Soon Is Now?

Lots of handing the mic to the crowd and much more talkative than the Enmore. Videos to come.

I would have given my right nut to have heard Black Cloud , Action Is ... & Maladjusted at the Enmore on Friday ... damn his mercurial hide !

I was right at the front and was hoping to record a lot of video, but the security guy was a thug and pretty aggressive towards anyone he saw filming. If I had been back a few rows, it probably would have been ok. Here's 50 seconds of Shoplifters :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was right at the front and was hoping to record a lot of video, but the security guy was a thug and pretty aggressive towards anyone he saw filming. If I had been back a few rows, it probably would have been ok. Here's 50 seconds of Shoplifters :)

Really? I only saw one security guy and he saw me filming the entire thing without saying a word.

Security guard on the left at least from a few rows back, appeared to be an utter contemptible matcho dickhead thug.

Whilst we're talking about awesome efforts, congratulations to Julia....550 front row concerts, a truley awesome effort.

Nice touch to have the Aussie coat of arms with a soccerball in the middle.

The last guy who Mozz handed the mic to said it all for me, basically thanked him for helping him through life via his music...

]
Thanks for posting this, SomeGuyInOz. Brilliant - so jealous of your view! Divine.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom