Sydney - Opera House (Dec. 22, 2012) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Dec 22, 2012.

By davidt on Dec 22, 2012 at 11:30 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / Maladjusted / Action Is My Middle Name / November Spawned A Monster / Alma Matters / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Speedway / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / You Have Killed Me / Still Ill / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by Ryan.

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Dec 22, 2012.

1. andrew from sydney
      andrew from sydney
      Another fantastic show! Some changes from last night - I'm sure someone will post the full setlist. He sang a few lines from Frankly, Mr Shankly during Speedway - Fame, fame, fatal fame, it can play hideous tricks on the brain, but still I'd rather be famous, than righteous or holy, any day any day, any day.

How Soon is Now was the encore.
    2. whitewatersky
      whitewatersky
      Agree. Amazing show! What a cool coupla nights
    3. MORRIZSEY
      MORRIZSEY

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    4. Julie A
      Julie A
      Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    5. Jules1981
      Jules1981
      can someone please post a setlist?!?
    6. SecondoftheGang
    7. SecondoftheGang
      SecondoftheGang
      Will the Moz ever return to Australia?
    8. skellngtn
      skellngtn
      "Why reach for the stars, when you can moon me?"
    9. Ryan
      Ryan
      I recorded everything except I Know It's Over (didn't have it on record when I thought I did). Anyway, the correct set list is:

Everyday Is Like Sunday
      Shoplifters Of The World Unite
      You're The One For Me, Fatty
      Black Cloud
      Maladjusted
      Action Is My Middle Name
      November Spawned A Monster
      Alma Matters
      The Youngest Was The Most Loved
      Speedway
      I Know It's Over
      I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
      Meat Is Murder
      Let Me Kiss You
      You Have Killed Me
      Still Ill
      Irish Blood, English Heart
      Ouija Board, Ouija Board
      Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
      How Soon Is Now?

Lots of handing the mic to the crowd and much more talkative than the Enmore. Videos to come.
      Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    10. 123xyz
      123xyz

I would have given my right nut to have heard Black Cloud , Action Is ... & Maladjusted at the Enmore on Friday ... damn his mercurial hide !
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Good question!! I had tix to see him last night at Opera House but my dog snapped a tendon in her knee and the op cost 3k.
      Could no longer afford the trip from Perth :(
    12. SomeGuyInOz
      SomeGuyInOz
      I was right at the front and was hoping to record a lot of video, but the security guy was a thug and pretty aggressive towards anyone he saw filming. If I had been back a few rows, it probably would have been ok. Here's 50 seconds of Shoplifters :)

13. Ryan
      Ryan

Really? I only saw one security guy and he saw me filming the entire thing without saying a word.
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Security guard on the left at least from a few rows back, appeared to be an utter contemptible matcho dickhead thug.
    15. sing me to sleep
      sing me to sleep
      Whilst we're talking about awesome efforts, congratulations to Julia....550 front row concerts, a truley awesome effort.

Nice touch to have the Aussie coat of arms with a soccerball in the middle.

The last guy who Mozz handed the mic to said it all for me, basically thanked him for helping him through life via his music...
    16. sing me to sleep
      sing me to sleep
      You can add To Give (The Reason I Live) after speedway.

17. Ryan
      Ryan
      Oh crap I must have missed that too. Oh well, got them both at the Enmore.
    18. Mozz pilgrim
      Mozz pilgrim
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous