Sydney - Enmore Theatre (Dec. 21, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / Still Ill / Irish Blood, English Heart / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / I Know It's Over / November Spawned A Monster / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Sweet And Tender Hooligan // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by andrew from sydney. Order corrected from a post by moodychops at smithstorrents.co.uk, link from MozRecording.

• Morrissey - Enmore Theatre, Sydney. 20th December 2012, photos by Brunky (28 total) - flickr. Link posted by Sunky.

sydney1.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
The lines from 'Reel Around' that were sung in the middle of 'Speedway' were 'Take me to the haven of your bed/was something that you never said', The crowd sang along with him and they were unaccompanied - I think my favourite moment of the night, actually.

The lines from 'Reel Around' that were sung in the middle of 'Speedway' were 'Take me to the haven of your bed/was something that you never said', The crowd sang along with him and they were unaccompanied - I think my favourite moment of the night, actually.

Mine might have been the crowd's enormous call-&-response roar in the "Sweet & Tender Hooligan" lyric of et cetera , et cetera , et cetera ...

I can't be sure , of course ... :)

Just to clog the boards further , did anyone notice the lyric change (?) in Sweet & Tender ... ? Towards the end of the track - " .. take me as you find me / as you find me/as you find me / why can't you take me as you find me ? "

Or have I been mishearing the track all these years ? The line in question is wildly muffled in the studio version ( around the 2.15m mark)...

Last edited:

6:53 mark.

Amazing show. Among some great Americans at the front of the stage. Recorded entire gig (extreme close ups during Please Please Please and I Know It's Over). Also grabbed his hand during Alma Matters and touched the shirt he threw in during Let Me Kiss You. Watch my channel www.youtube.com/user/ryandashsdotorg for uploads. Bring on the Opera House tomorrow!

THANKYOU for youtube posts Ryan :)

They are some amazing videos Ryan, thank you so much. This was the only clip I shot of First of the Gang to Die, such a great way to end the night. :)

4:05 mark - me grabbing Morrissey's hand. Didn't watch it back until just now lol:

Back
Top Bottom