Sydney, Australia "Autobiography" book signing (May 22, 2015) - reports

Morrissey book signing in Sydney, Australia at Books Kinokuniya (May 22, 2015).

Post your info and reports in the comments section below. Other related links (photos, external reviews, etc.) will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

• Posted by morraessey / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

sydney_signing.jpg

This is #Morrissey walking into the book signing. I yelled out Happy Birthday. He looked at me. The end.
  • Posted by johnnypash / Instagram. Link posted by Morran.

sydney_signing2.jpg

Having a laugh with #Morrissey just before he shook my hand. Swoon. Thanks to @iandthomas for taking the picture.

Last edited:
Not often I wished I lived in Sydney. Actually almost never. But I wish I was there so I could have attended.

And Jesus Christ there are some sour, pathetic people on here. I don't understand how people have the time and energy to put so much negativity into something they clearly don't like. I could spend my day trolling an AC/DC board or a Guns n Roses board because I dislike them but I just, you know, don't. It really boarders on obsession.

But happy for the ones who got to meet him yesterday, at least I'll get to one of the gigs!

But I'm pretty sure AC/DC and Guns n Roses don't go around stiring shit like Silly Steven !

I.E.

The Falklands
Nurse suicide
William and Kate
Massacre
The royal family
The Chinese
Canada
Celebrity chefs
The United Kingdom
Pleasure in human suffering
Cheeseatarianism

I could go on and on but back to basics if you dish the shit you gotta take it ! What is so hard to understand ?
The bloke is a bullshitting crank who puts his foot in it every time he opens his BIG ! Fat ! 4king ! Cheese-Hole !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re: Article: Sydney, Australia "Autobiography" book signing (May 22, 2015) - reports

Not often I wished I lived in Sydney. Actually almost never. But I wish I was there so I could have attended.

And Jesus Christ there are some sour, pathetic people on here. I don't understand how people have the time and energy to put so much negativity into something they clearly don't like. I could spend my day trolling an AC/DC board or a Guns n Roses board because I dislike them but I just, you know, don't. It really boarders on obsession.

But happy for the ones who got to meet him yesterday, at least I'll get to one of the gigs!

Despite having friends there who speak highly of it, I feel the same way about Melbourne :)

- - - Updated - - -

The people you speak of represent those Morrissey has alienated over the last few years. You wouldn't troll an AC/DC site because you probably never were a fan in the first place.

If you were a Smiths and/or Morrissey fan who had seen someone they once admired decline artistically and couple that with a range of psychotic press releases - let's not dignify them by calling them statements - then you might occasionally feel justified in mentioning it.

It is interesting, by the way, that whenever I see a Morrissey event those attending seem to be a good couple of decades younger than the man himself. You might expect a reasonable smattering of those closer to his own age, had the vast majority not dropped him like a hot brick.

As for those who met him and wanted to, as opposed to those who have met him down the years and would rather not again, I'm pleased you are pleased, but you know those quietly intoned Morrisseyisms of his? They sound a lot more like stock answers these days.

You've been alienated? Oh poor baby.

Last edited:
The people you speak of represent those Morrissey has alienated over the last few years. You wouldn't troll an AC/DC site because you probably never were a fan in the first place.

But IT'S NOT SO SERIOUS. Please MOVE ON. Morrissey will not read your posts, and even if he did, he would not change his behaviour, so your activism isn't making a difference. You're an intelligent person who can find new music to like. Move on.

he looks a bit like sir elton, hes gained just a bit too much weight giving him an odd square shape. more exercise would be deemed a good idea.

But I'm pretty sure AC/DC and Guns n Roses don't go around stiring shit like Silly Steven !

I.E.

The Falklands
Nurse suicide
William and Kate
Massacre
The royal family
The Chinese
Canada
Celebrity chefs
The United Kingdom
Pleasure in human suffering
Cheeseatarianism

I could go on and on but back to basics if you dish the shit you gotta take it ! What is so hard to understand ?
The bloke is a bullshitting crank who puts his foot in it every time he opens his BIG ! Fat ! 4king ! Cheese-Hole !

thats all he does kvetch day and night. julia first in line. doesnt she have enough moz autographs that she has to fly to australia?

Julia wasn't first in line. I think she was in the wait list so will have got a book signed. Good for her. A woman who missed out by a few minutes at the book signing in Sweden was near the front of the line though. Good for her too.
A woman organising the queue said "A lot" applied and 150 were selected at random. I reckon many many people stayed away thinking they would have no chance of meeting him.
He seemed very kind and genuine. Haters do your worst.

Every so often I pop back in here to see if it's still populated by total Moz-hating nutjobs. I am never let down! I can set my watch by the utter arses in here. I particularly like the 'Moz didn't create your family, you did, with your penis and your wife's vagina!' comment a few pages back. It's almost comforting to come here and see the level of dysfunction. Nobody else gets this, just him. Because we must.

Re: Article: Sydney, Australia "Autobiography" book signing (May 22, 2015) - reports

This is just a tentative thought (and not original as I've seen it proposed on here many times over the years) - it could be that the level of bile here matches the level of Morrissey's bile. So maybe it's not that strange after all.

Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

he looks a bit like sir elton, hes gained just a bit too much weight giving him an odd square shape. more exercise would be deemed a good idea.

You're a piece of work.

I don't know what is worse on this forum-the anti-morrissey comments or the hate spewed at jesse tobias.

Great minds think alike eh ! Here is my earlier post

Don't make fun of Daddy's dress sense L M F A O !
He looks like a right twunt !
How very Elton ! Ha ha ha ha ha ( "walk behind me Damon, I'm NOT GAY ! Remember ?" )

Hello Cheese Fed Steven
I hope Doctor Fine is taking good care of your health of late because I wouldn't like to be in your dead shoes when you get up here mate ! Your so hated up here I fear that dark forces will be sent to you down there ! Just to give you an example I was in the heavenly Hacienda the other night and Ian Curtis and Lou were having a great night playing dominoes minding their own beeswax until you came on the juke box singing everyday Sunday, Lou went 4kin apeshit and threw the dominoes 360 shouting " I'm gonna 4ck that crank up and down dale when I catch up with him " ( apparently he's livid with you for releasing satellite so soon after his passing ) Ian then didn't help matters telling Lou that people in the Manchester music scene referred to you as Steven Twatterrey soft as shit. Just when we thought things had cooled down who should walk in ? Robin and Viv ! Tick tick BOOM !
Watch your back Cheese Fed I'm coming to haunt you and Damon pretty soon.

Meat-Fed-Wilson ( Johnny was the most talented )

I don't remember that quote, but I'll take your word for it. But remember when I told Moz that sneakers are the most comfortable shoe and easy to find in vegan friendly materials? (Remember he thought that only leather shoes were comfortable.) I love when Moz listens to me. :)

Morrissey once said [His playfull hate game with Robert Smith] if they catch me in sneakers, they can kill me, or the likes, well....

and they say he's mentall....not gonna check but again He shows how His infamous intervieuws from the past, meant nothing...

Moz was sweet to not say anything about your daughter being bastard-born. LOLs.

HAPPY B-DAY MOZZA! For "May 22" b-days, US Magazine listed Ginnifer Goodwin and Naomi Campbell. They intentionally left out Moz because he's too much a threat to the system. HA!

For a Moz day treat I made vegan doughnut flavored twonkies with tequila icing lieu of a cream filling.

Bastard born? You're the bastard, you low life scum.

If you were a Smiths and/or Morrissey fan who had seen someone they once admired decline artistically and couple that with a range of psychotic press releases - let's not dignify them by calling them statements - then you might occasionally feel justified in mentioning it.

It is interesting, by the way, that whenever I see a Morrissey event those attending seem to be a good couple of decades younger than the man himself. You might expect a reasonable smattering of those closer to his own age, had the vast majority not dropped him like a hot brick.

As for those who met him and wanted to, as opposed to those who have met him down the years and would rather not again, I'm pleased you are pleased, but you know those quietly intoned Morrisseyisms of his? They sound a lot more like stock answers these days.

Ok let's use another example. Live are my second favourite band ever. I looked up to Ed Kowalczyk since I was a kid. Then he ended up being a total fraud, he stole money from his band mates/child hood friends, and began ruining the songs he once made so great.

I could spend my time trolling boards dedicated to him or Facebook or whatever, but, I don't, because I'm a grown adult who has better things to do than be butt hurt over something like that as much as it absolutely sucked? The point still stands, the people who just constantly shit on this place and Morrissey are pathetic. Even if they have a point, make it and move on as opposed to acting like vengeful ex's who can't let it go. It's tiring. I have no love for the royals and I'm a meat eater...when Morrissey talks about that stuff or contradicts himself then..whatever? I just don't get how people can be this bitter about it.

Ok let's use another example. Live are my second favourite band ever. I looked up to Ed Kowalczyk since I was a kid. Then he ended up being a total fraud, he stole money from his band mates/child hood friends, and began ruining the songs he once made so great.

I could spend my time trolling boards dedicated to him or Facebook or whatever, but, I don't, because I'm a grown adult who has better things to do than be butt hurt over something like that as much as it absolutely sucked? The point still stands, the people who just constantly shit on this place and Morrissey are pathetic. Even if they have a point, make it and move on as opposed to acting like vengeful ex's who can't let it go. It's tiring. I have no love for the royals and I'm a meat eater...when Morrissey talks about that stuff or contradicts himself then..whatever? I just don't get how people can be this bitter about it.

I always just assumed younger people had more free time and less obligations and have less experience with meeting there heros celebrities and so come to because of all three. older people might have already had the experience or just not have the time which seems rational to me.

also 2-j, no. the level of bile from moz is not that great. I mean how many times do you see him telling people theyre childs a bastard to there face disregarding there possible feelings just to be mean to a person they don't know anonymously. hes put himself out there behind his actions and stands up for them in public. also he called someone dennis the menace while some people here just spew hateful racist curse filled insults so no I don't think the level of "bile" is anywhere close to equal or even justified

If you want to watch full screen you have to hit the vimeo tab. I suggest you do so you can see Moz bigger in frame. The first clip is when Julia was chatting to him before the official queue got going and I was far enough back so the guards weren't on to me. The other 2 clips have very little of Moz because of that very reason, but he's in them all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Let's use another example !
Your a quitter !

If you wanna be the best, if you wanna beat the rest !
Dedication ! That's what you need.

Roy Castle (I'm still tapping up here)

Is Curtis the redhead with either the scottish or english acccent

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, he is with an English accent

Where is the link to this video? Thanks! :)

If you want to watch full screen you have to hit the vimeo tab. I suggest you do so you can see Moz bigger in frame. The first clip is when Julia was chatting to him before the official queue got going and I was far enough back so the guards weren't on to me. The other 2 clips have very little of Moz because of that very reason, but he's in them all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just a tentative thought (and not original as I've seen it proposed on here many times over the years) - it could be that the level of bile here matches the level of Morrissey's bile. So maybe it's not that strange after all.

This is nonesense and is a argument regularly used when trolling on here is challenged. Just think about it for a moment and follow it through.

Some people on here are highly critical of Morrissey for what they deem is trolling behaviour. So laughably they repeatedly troll him on here. When someone calls them out for behaving like a troll they say "but you don't say that about Morrissey when he's behaves that way, why?".

Lets for a moment says Morrissey is a troll (which of course he isn't) you can't complaint about his behaviour AND at the same time use it as justification for your own behaviour. You can't say "He sets the tone, I hate the tone and I follow the tone" without coming across like a completely blind moron.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom