Swords has Leaked!

mexico

was on a download blog this afternoon and Swords is on there! didnt download it but checked the links and they work.

Seems like everything leaks these days! I found a download link as well, & it took me literally one minute to find. But I didn't dl it, either.

Has it really leaked or has someone just composed a .rar file with all the songs on it that they already have? :p

it definitely has leaked. I downloaded it, "My Dearest Love" is not a Vinyl-Rip here

is this download a rip of the actual album? someone i know has downloaded it and the mp3's for DIS and MDL have artwork from AYNIM associated in the files - all the other songs have no artwork in the mp3's

Yes,I've seen it too.
Not much point in downloading it though as I've got it all anyway.

I don't think that link is the leak. The artwork for "Drive in Saturday" and "My Dearest Love" are from the "All You Need is Me" single, and there's some weird outro at the beginning of "Saturday" from a different track. I think somebody just compiled all the songs on the collection and zipped them. Am I wrong? Or does anyone else think so too?

I don't think that link is the leak. The artwork for "Drive in Saturday" and "My Dearest Love" are from the "All You Need is Me" single, and there's some weird outro at the beginning of "Saturday" from a different track. I think somebody just compiled all the songs on the collection and zipped them. Am I wrong? Or does anyone else think so too?

I agree with you. My Dearest Love sounds like a different vinyl rip - you can hear (very quietly) the needle/hiss at the start before the music kicks in, and the track cuts off before the fade-out has finished.

it's not that surprising. all of the tracks are already available. someone could have just put it all together and stuck the swords artwork on.

don't download it. support morrissey.

yeah, kiddo, i meant it as in 'studio form' and actual Morrissey songs

not covers sung live, such as 'Drive-In Saturday'

Back
Top Bottom