Swords - Alternative Artwork

Irregular Regular

Forget my fate.
I never really liked the artwork for Swords, so I just made this alternative one for my iTunes.
Some of you may like it, some may hate it even more than the original.
Either way, here it is...

15g2iyt.jpg

Huge improvement. The original artwork makes it look like Moz is lurking/trolling in the woods at a known pickup spot.

nice and yeah swords ahs terrible artwork. if anything the artwork for world peace would make a better one for swords

I like your choice of photo but I would have had to play more on the theme that the album is called Morrisseys words, not Morrissey swords.

Maybe use the same photo but have the text as M O R R I S S E Y S W O R D S

I like your choice of photo but I would have had to play more on the theme that the album is called Morrisseys words, not Morrissey swords.

Maybe use the same photo but have the text as M O R R I S S E Y S W O R D S

duh, I did not get that or put any thought into the title. ker duh

I don't think ill ever be able to call it swords again. its like when my friend told me why ray bans were called ray bans (they literally ban the rays) and my head just exploded it was so obvious

Huge improvement. The original artwork makes it look like Moz is lurking/trolling in the woods at a known pickup spot.

A case where the context would be infinitely better than the picture. It's always struck me as a witness demonstrating the scene of a crime or the place where he stumbled upon a body. There is an awkward demonstrativeness to it. The "work camp" shirt is at least 50% of what's wrong with the picture.

A case where the context would be infinitely better than the picture. It's always struck me as a witness demonstrating the scene of a crime or the place where he stumbled upon a body. There is an awkward demonstrativeness to it. The "work camp" shirt is at least 50% of what's wrong with the picture.

I had a similar take. to me it looked like he was stalking someone. looking down on them without there knowledge

Back
Top Bottom