Swine Flu

hoffentlich ich habe nicht das schweine kranken ich kanne nimmer sexy emma haben das wege :confused:
I don't speak German, but I'll let the funky music do the talkin'.

You love it, you slllllaaaaaaaaaaaggggg.
Slag? You know what, I have been with you for 5 years and you are listenin' to your muthaf***in' girlfriends. Iamnicola you did this, Iamnicola you did that. Don't you think I got enough bullshit on my mind? Real Talk.

According to my Dr today if you eat properly and are reasonably healthy you need not worry about this swine flu.The vast likelihood is that any symptoms will be mild anyway.

so maybe someone said it here but I don't feel like reading

how is swine flu different than the regular flu if the symptoms are the same? inform, plz.

ps. it is now in PA. world domination soon to come.

so maybe someone said it here but I don't feel like reading

how is swine flu different than the regular flu if the symptoms are the same? inform, plz.

ps. it is now in PA. world domination soon to come.

Its a different strain passed on from pigs.Symptoms seem the same as regular flu.The world is well prepared for this pandemic - thank god.

I'm scared.

I have medical issues that make it so my immune system isn't top notch by any stretch of the imagination. Also, I have asthma and I'm prone to bronchitis and pneumonia. I had regular flu twice and both times I thought I'd die. Literally. It was HORRIBLE.

D:

I'm also worried about my daughter. Getting her to wash her hands more often is proving difficult.

If I were to also mention that I'm worried about Morrissey since he travels so often, touches so many hands and tends to get upper respiratory infections, would you all throw things at me and make jeering noises?

Its a different strain passed on from pigs.Symptoms seem the same as regular flu.The world is well prepared for this pandemic - thank god.

Well, there's projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea :thumb:

Yes, it's time to test our preparedness *cautiously optimistic*

I'm scared.

I have medical issues that make it so my immune system isn't top notch by any stretch of the imagination. Also, I have asthma and I'm prone to bronchitis and pneumonia. I had regular flu twice and both times I thought I'd die. Literally. It was HORRIBLE.

D:

I'm also worried about my daughter. Getting her to wash her hands more often is proving difficult.

Those with weakened immune systems have to take EXTRA caution as you know. You're a right to be scared, just stay away from people & you'll be okay. ;):D Seriously, I'd lie low and take extra C and whatever you need to ride it out. And yes *ugh* the kids... we've always been handwashers so now we're on a hightened state of alert!! :) My daughter said there's hand sanitizer on every table in the class. That's good, but that's also what helped get us into this mess... :cool:

I am taking those Airborne fizzy tablet thingies.

I don't wantz to die1

I'm scared.

D:

If I were to also mention that I'm worried about Morrissey since he travels so often, touches so many hands and tends to get upper respiratory infections, would you all throw things at me and make jeering noises?

Scarlet just keep washing your hands, eating well and taking your vitamin c.You will be fine!:thumb::):)

Tags
cunt merger ebola>robby i smell bacon i<3pigs life isa pigsty meh hico mexico > all mexico robby mexico sucks mexicouberalles no go 2 mexico nobody dies oink paranoia pigscough! racist cunts robby caused it robbylookalike squeal wilburs revenge
Back
Top Bottom