Swindon Roll-Call

Spike & I will be there, and looking forward to it! Salisbury the week after. And re pubs, only a ten-ish minute walk into town.

Me and 3 friends travelling from sunny worthing...:thumb:

Anyone local know if there is anything decent going on after the gig??

Spike & I will be there, and looking forward to it! Salisbury the week after. And re pubs, only a ten-ish minute walk into town.

If we all wear a white gladiolus we can recognize eachother (lol)
In about three weeks we're continuing our Mozz 'holidays' starting in Swindon.
Will be nice to meet M solo folks afther the gig :cool:
Joe & Ani

Last edited:
Ok, As suej pointed out we are going to Swindon, be rude not to as i live there. If people want to meet up earlier in the day. The venue is pretty close to town, about a ten min walk, we could arrange a pub there, or there is one the other way which is a bit quiet but again only a ten minute walk away. Let me know who wants to meet up and i'll get some arrangements and directions posted, if you want that is.

I am up for food and drink. Just name the place and time and I will be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Cathy

Ohh can't wait! Me and my boyfriend will be there :) Who I actually met in the queue of my first Moz gig :thumb:

Ohh can't wait! Me and my boyfriend will be there :) Who I actually met in the queue of my first Moz gig :thumb:

Aww bless, wasnt one of those paramedics was it? :p
pm me all the gory details plz. :):)

Would be nice to meet! We fly to Bristol friday and will travel by train on saturday to Swindon for the gig. Looking forward!!

So come on Swindonians can we have pub recommendations please? Would be nice to have a solid plan in place ( sorry OCD kicking in). Also if any body needs a lift back to Brighton after the gig we have space in our car, can't give a lift there as we will be coming from the North.

So come on Swindonians can we have pub recommendations please? Would be nice to have a solid plan in place ( sorry OCD kicking in). Also if any body needs a lift back to Brighton after the gig we have space in our car, can't give a lift there as we will be coming from the North.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/32/3288/Glue_Pot/Swindon
The Glue Pot looks ok. It's a real-ale type place so won't exactly be buzzing but should be pleasant enough.
Looks to be less than about a 10 minute walk from the venue, and reasonably close to the station too.
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=414596&y=184827&z=0&ar=Y

Tags
swinnerz troll got owned
Back
Top Bottom