Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins call it quits after 23 years

i very much enjoy looking at pictures of susan sarandon's impressive cleavage.

I wasn't aware that Tim Robbins had a name

I called him "Shawshank Redemption Guy"

susan sarandon is single? so now there's at least a chance?:straightface:

I'm glad I noticed your "straightface" in my drunken state. I was gonna say: You've gotta be off yr rocker! Susan Sarandon was always bug-eyed, and now she's wrinkly and old. That would be like that kid in Harold & Maude banging that old lady.....

BTW, it's no surprise to me that their marriage failed. Lefties are rarely serious about marriage vows. (I guess keeping your vows is old fashioned. But, if so, why do they make them in the first place?)

I'm glad I noticed your "straightface" in my drunken state. I was gonna say: You've gotta be off yr rocker! Susan Sarandon was always bug-eyed, and now she's wrinkly and old. That would be like that kid in Harold & Maude banging that old lady.....

BTW, it's no surprise to me that their marriage failed. Lefties are rarely serious about marriage vows. (I guess keeping your vows is old fashioned. But, if so, why do they make them in the first place?)

They weren't actually married, so no vows were broken.

Though they were together for more than two decades the couple never married, attracting attention for that, for the difference in their ages and for their liberal political activism.

The relationship they weren't committed to lasted 3 times as long as the average marriage in the US.

The relationship they weren't committed to lasted 3 times as long as the average marriage in the US.

:thumb:

:tears: I guess they split over the summer but didn't announce it till now?
They are fantastic actors -can't wait to see her in Lovely Bones, and (were a) fantastic couple.
*sigh* What hope is there for the rest of us :drama: :D

Divorce Rates by State: 2004

1. Nevada
2. Arkansas
3. Alabama
= Wyoming
5. Idaho
6. West Virginia
= Kentucky
8. Tennessee
= Florida
10. Mississippi

19. California
33. New York
45. Illinois
46. Massachusetts
48. DC

Those damn liberals always getting divorced...oh wait...

That's sad. I always commend long relationships, regardless of age difference, race etc.
Been with Mr Lux 16 years now....hate to think it'd ever end. Need to work at these things daily.

Back
Top Bottom