11 - The End of the World
12 - Silent Night

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
UPLOADING: DOWNLOAD
DEPOSITFILES: DOWNLOAD
HOTFILE: DOWNLOAD
FILES EXPRESS: DOWNLOAD

Jayziz...:confused:

Britain's Got Talent sensation Susan Boyle is set to shoot straight to the top of the charts after pre-orders of her debut album broke all previous records yesterday.

Her I Dreamed A Dream release become the largest global CD pre-order in the history of internet website Amazon.
It is the first album since the dowdy 48-year-old church volunteer from Scotland took the world by storm with her unlikely star turn on the talent show in April.

Miss Boyle will officially release the record on November 24.

Amazon said the album was not only the top CD pre-order in the United States, but also the biggest around the world in the 14-year history of its website.
Amazon declined to give pre-order figures but said I Dreamed a Dream surpassed the 2008 record held by Supermarket Fantasy from Japanese rock band Mr. Children and 2007's Not Too Late by U.S. singer Norah Jones. It had also soared beyond pre-orders for Take That's Never Forget: The Ultimate Collection in 2008.

'Susan's album is clearly capturing the hearts of our customers around the globe,' said Craig Pape, senior manager of music at Amazon.com.
It comes as Miss Boyle was named one of the People Of The Year by America's NBC network.

She was joined on the list by Taylor Swift, 'Octomum' Nadya Suleman, Kobe Bryant, Captain Chelsey Sullenberger of the miracle landing in the Hudson, and Merchant Marine Captain Richard Phillips, who was a hostage of Somali pirates.
Miss Boyle lost the final of Britain's Got Talent to a dance team, and she was afterward briefly admitted to a private British clinic for exhaustion.
However she was signed to a record deal by Britain's Got Talent and American Idol judge Simon Cowell and performed one track from the album - a cover of The Rolling Stone's hit Wild Horses - on America's Got Talent in September

Aaawh yweah! Boyle in bag... Is this CD likely to explode though?

I actually have a bit of respect for this woman! She obviously has got "problems" (Learning disability?) but she sings beautifully. I hate X-factor & pop idol, etc, but I think Susan's got balls! :lbf:

I actually have a bit of respect for this woman! She obviously has got "problems" (Learning disability?) but she sings beautifully. I hate X-factor & pop idol, etc, but I think Susan's got balls! :lbf:

Agreed. I don't think that she's got ''problems'' I think that's just how she is and people love her for it because that's what tends to sell these days... folk like a little misery and that's what sells. However, she seems to be a very humble woman and even though I can't stand her voice I've got to hand her the respect for not giving a shit and listening to herself and not others.

I'm one of these people who admits to wanting to hear it. All you suckers who hate her........don't comment.

THANK YOU! ;)

"Amazon said the album was not only the top CD pre-order in the United States, but also the biggest around the world in the 14-year history of its website."

Well... There certainly are a lot of bottom feeders out there.

34jf6ys.jpg

I'm one of these people who admits to wanting to hear it. All you suckers who hate her........don't comment.

THANK YOU! ;)

You mentioned hate, i just think she's another over marketed waste of ear time..file alongside Ill Divo.

You mentioned hate, i just think she's another over marketed waste of ear time..file alongside Ill Divo.
Ill Divo did a great cover of "Power of Love" and I can't hate on that cover.

I'd quite like to hear Wild Horses just out of curiosity but I'll leave the rest thanks very much.

Earlier this year I bought a Russell Watson album of 'soul' covers just out of curiosity (I actually mocked it by saying, 'what's THAT gonna sound like' then I thought hmmm I wonder what it sounds like') so I don't judge on spec.

Incidentally, Britain's Got Talent is nothing like X Factor or American Idol, it's much closer in spirit to those talent shows from the 70's like New Faces or Opportunity Knocks. Slightly evil, but not that evil.

No matter what anyone says about Susan Boyle, she can actually sing well, with a good clear voice and she's a natural that way. Her breathing and enunciation are perfect, so good luck to her at going on 50 and she can still make it happen without the looks required to be some kind of bloke-pulling sexy babe. She can actually sing, is a nice nutter, and that is preferable to a nasty nutter any day. She is fantastic and deserves to be recognised for what she does and not how she looks

She has a very good singing voice, no one can deny that. All the more power to her! :thumb:

Totally agree, can't say i have ever been a fan of the music/artists that originate from 'talent shows' but i do really like Susan Boyle's "Wild Horses". We have to suffer radio 2 at work and it's being played to death at the moment but i really like her cover of that song.

Her handlers missed the boat on making even extra $$$. They should have left the Christmas songs off of the initial release and did a follow up Christmas CD right after.
The "Crashing Bores" would be gobbling that up along with their stuffed turkey and ham. :)

I do agree she has a good singing voice, but for me it is too "one track". It all sound like "Musicals" to me. Les Mis and the like.

Back
Top Bottom