> LOL!

> Well, I think Dennis Miller says it best (paraphrasing): "Yes, I hate
> my enemies! Those people who want to KILL ME? Yup, I hate 'em!"

>
> Quit apologizing for being on evil LoafingOaf's side. All it proves is you
> recognize it's a good thing we're capturing the Al Quaeda animals and
> putting them in cages (sorry, I have no problem with Guatanomo BAy!). And
> it's a good thing we're gonna take that monster Saddam out of power...12
> years too late, but once and for all, thank goodness.

> I dunno, the fact that Saddam murders and tortures children is pretty much
> all I need to know with respect to having a clear consience about all
> this. But there's so much more....

> Anyway, I liked this little humorous commentary on the President's press
> confernece:

> The Bleat
> http://www.lileks.com/bleats/archive/03/0303/030703.html ====
> My favorite question came from Terry Moran - and whoever named him bought
> the wrong vowel.

> “Thank you, sir. May I follow up on Jim Angle's question. In the past
> several weeks your policy on Iraq has generated opposition from the
> governments of France, Russia, China, Germany, Turkey, the Arab League and
> many other countries, NATO and the U.N., and drawn millions of ordinary
> citizens around the world into the streets in anti-war protests. May I
> ask, what went wrong that so many governments and peoples around the world
> now not only disagree with you very strongly but see the U.S. under your
> leadership as an arrogant power? “

> Ideal response:

> “Oh, many things went wrong, Terry. We failed to understand the extent to
> which the French are economically entwined with Iraq, and how this war
> would make their knees vibrate like orgasmic hummingbirds. While we
> realized the power of Anti-Americanism as a cudgel with which to beat the
> rest of Europe into accepting a Franco-German hegemony, we didn’t think
> they’d screw us this hard for short-term political gain. We
> misunderestimated Turkish protestations of support - although, as you no
> doubt noted from my earlier comments supporting their EU membership and
> lauding their role in NATO, we’re certainly not going to kick them in the
> nads in public like some of our allies have done to us. And while I agree
> that ordinary citizens have protested our government in foreign capitals,
> I’d ask you why American security should be determined by 26 year old
> Belgian college students, and I’d also note that these rallies have been
> organized by people who’d dance in the street if someone set off a
> tactical nuclear device in the lobby of the Monsanto corporate office. But
> more to the point, Terry, I’d ask: What went wrong in your education that
> you believe that the disapproval of China constitutes failure?”
> ====

You know, you are a horrible debater Oaf. I read post after post of your political tirades and some actually seem to have some intelligent thought behind them, even though I respectfully disagree. However, you completey invalidate your arguement when you make these huge, irrational jumps in logic such as all those who are against the war must be pro-Saddam and anti- American and do not support our troops. By making such disjointed statements it's difficult for others to respond or take your points seriously. Except for today I have given up trying to engage in these discussions because of this. This is what you call poor debateing skills. You have potential but you've become predictable, absurd and a characture of yourself. Instead of making strong statements about what you believe, you resort to desperate tactics like jumping to untrue conlusions and then, my personal favorite, posting articles from other sources. It's really frustrating when someone like myself is tempted to respond to a political debate but then I read a statement like 'People have no backbone...they support the enemy...blah blah blah.' It's really childish to resort to such logic. Stop putting words in people's mouths, no one has said anything like they are pro-Saddam and you know it. So until you can control yourself from such ridicules arguement tactics, I give up!

"The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on."

According to Truman Capote, it's an Arab proverb.

Reuters said: mein kampf was #6 at palestinian bookstores!

> You murdering bastard! Feeding all that to the aforementioned kangaroo
> would undoubtedly kill a creature whose metabolism is based on nothing
> more exotic than grasses! I'm reporting you to PETA!

ok, i will feed it the finest freshest grass available.

now about the fact of mein kampf being a bestseller at palestinian bookstores

> Sounds like you've come across some Zionist website somewhere - that is an
> ABSOLUTE lie!

tell me, f***brain, that reuters is a "zionist website"

//////////////////////cutted and pasted///////////////////////////////////////

ADOLF HITLER'S MEIN KAMPF IS BEST-SELLER
AMONG THE PALESTINIAN ARABS

NEW YORK- Adolf Hitler's autobiography, Mein Kampf, in which he explains his virulent hatred of Jews, has made it to the best-seller list in the Palestinian Authority-controlled territories. The French news agency, Agence France Presse, reports that Mein Kampf is presently at number six on the PA best-seller list. It noted that Mein Kampf was banned from the territories during the years of Israeli administration of the region, but was recently allowed in by the PA.

Morton A. Klein, National President of the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), said: "The Palestinian Arabs' apparent fascination with Mein Kampf is a deeply troubling phenomenon. When Israeli forces overran Arafat's bases in southern Lebanon in 1982, they found many copies of Mein Kampf, in Arabic, among the PLO terrorists' belongings. Nor we can we forget that the most popular Palestinian Arab leader, the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin el-Husseini, spent the Holocaust years in Berlin, where he was an active Nazi collaborator; he is still revered as a hero among the Palestinian Arabs today."

The ZOA president noted that Arafat's number two man and the architect of the Oslo accords, Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen), is the author of a book (The Other Side: The Secret Relationship Between Nazism and the Zionist Movement) which claims that Hitler killed less than one million, not six million, Jews, and that (Jerusalem Post , Jan.26, 1995); the official PA newspaper Al-Hayat Al-Jadida has called the Holocaust "a deceitful myth" (July 2, 1998); PA Television has said "the Jews exaggerate what the Nazis did to them" (Aug.25, 1997); and PA Communications Minister Imad al-Falouji and PA general-secretary Ahmed Abdel-Rahman led a rally in support of Holocaust-denier Roger Garaudy. (Reuters, Jan.19, 1998)

//////////////////////cutted and pasted///////////////////////////////////////

> And Sharon responded to this by creating a government comprising
> implacable right-wing pro-settler elements who will NEVER countenance any
> sort of Israeli state.

wrong again. sharon officially accepted the idea of the palestinian state. maybe he did it very reluctantly and under american pressure, but the common fact is that he did accept it!

> If you could explain better what the hell it is you think you're defending
> America from you might stand a far better chance of actually achieving it.
> I can actually understand most of oaf's arguments, whereas you just seem
> to string together a whole miasma of unrelated piffle and present it as an
> argument. There's a big difference between "defending ourselves"
> and marching around the world stage like the arbiter of all moral and
> political judgement.

honestly, i don't have to explain to you anything, especially after your using words like f*** and offensive turd etc...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, bore, let's suggest a VERY CRRRAZY scenario. your dreams came true: all 5 million of jewish israeli people decided to disarm and give up to all arab's demands, however insulting or absurd, moreover, they accepted your point of view that israeli state is immoral and has no right to exist and jews are not entitled to have their own state unlike all other nations. those "bore dream" israelis want to get out of middle east. (dream of australian antisemite came true hurrah!)

finally america agrees to accept 1 million jews.
but no one wants to accept the rest.
and after all, why other nations should to? there is recession and unemployment everywhere and no one wants extra competition in tight modern day job market.

meanwhile you crushingbore are elected an australian prime minister.

if you are such a palestinian lover,
would you accept the rest (4 million) israeli jews into australia and give them australian citizenship?

and if not, shut the f*** up you turd and mind your own australian business.
have another foster, you redfaced SOB!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while unsure about war, if bush would decide to attack iraqi evil regime, i will be 110 on his side! dybua may not be the brightest one, but he is a man of strong convictions, americans like him and his morals and his heart is in the right place, unlike some coldblooded intellectuals like you and mindy with snobbishness and spite in their hearts!

p.s. crushing bore and mindy have to get married and invite saddam to be a guest of honor. after all, both of you spent so much time to defend him from highly deserving payback for the lives of millions of muslims he took for the last 20 years. hell with you both, morons! get married, buy yourself a parrot and teach him the same old musty antiamerican (and perhaps antisemitic) shit you are both spewing here for a month. and keep impressing each other with perfect 500000 words vocabulary, you bookwormish nerds!

"the dogs bark but the caravan moves on" that's about both of you, mindy and bore... and caravan is USA!!!

Re: Reuters said: mein kampf was #6 at palestinian bookstores!

> ADOLF HITLER'S MEIN KAMPF IS BEST-SELLER
> AMONG THE PALESTINIAN ARABS

> NEW YORK- Adolf Hitler's autobiography, Mein Kampf, in which he explains
> his virulent hatred of Jews, has made it to the best-seller list in the
> Palestinian Authority-controlled territories. The French news agency,
> Agence France Presse, reports that Mein Kampf is presently at number six
> on the PA best-seller list. It noted that Mein Kampf was banned from the
> territories during the years of Israeli administration of the region, but
> was recently allowed in by the PA.

Wow! An article which provides no factual substance and refers to a nebulous "PA Best-seller list". Well, that's good enough pseudo-science for me! What is this "best-seller list", and how is it audited? I'm amazed that anyone can derive figures such as this for a barely functioning economy, and even more amazed AFP would be willing to cite such a statistic without establishing its sources.
Oh, and did you know that The Cure's "Killing an Arab" is a popular favorite amongst Israelis, receiving regular radio airplay. So much so, that Robert Smith was moved to announce that this song in no way supported aggression of any sort against arab people, after being horrified by its popularity in this little "country" of Israel.
So, no moral high-ground on that front. Now, would you care to discuss something of substance?

> wrong again. sharon officially accepted the idea of the palestinian state.
> maybe he did it very reluctantly and under american pressure, but the
> common fact is that he did accept it!

Again, you didn't read my post. Sharon made statements to that effect and then put together a government comprising parties implacably opposed to any Palestinian state. So, try again...

> honestly, i don't have to explain to you anything, especially after your
> using words like f*** and offensive turd etc...

But I see above, you have sunk to my level. You don't explain only that which you cannot.

> ok, bore, let's suggest a VERY CRRRAZY scenario. your dreams came true:
> all 5 million of jewish israeli people decided to disarm and give up to
> all arab's demands, however insulting or absurd, moreover, they accepted
> your point of view that israeli state is immoral and has no right to exist
> and jews are not entitled to have their own state unlike all other
> nations. those "bore dream" israelis want to get out of middle
> east. (dream of australian antisemite came true hurrah!)

Yes, that is crazy, and ignores my assertion that a pragmatic acceptance of the Israeli state is the only way forward. And don't call me an antisemite - for the millionth time, I have no problem with Jews or Judaism, I am anti-Zionist, and I know the difference well, even if your feeble mind cannot extend itself that far.

> if you are such a palestinian lover,
> would you accept the rest (4 million) israeli jews into australia and give
> them australian citizenship?

No, because under my dream they'll have their own state. Again, if you'd read my posts and stop having stupid daydream arguments with yourself...

> and if not, shut the f*** up you turd and mind your own australian
> business.
> have another foster, you redfaced SOB!

As a citizen of the world, the world is my business. And you may kick back and suck on another pissweak Budweiser, you redneck tool!

> while unsure about war, if bush would decide to attack iraqi evil regime,
> i will be 110 on his side!

You're unsure about the war, but would support it 110%? Pass the Zoloft, this guy has schizophrenia!

> p.s. crushing bore and mindy have to get married and invite saddam to be a
> guest of honor. after all, both of you spent so much time to defend him
> from highly deserving payback for the lives of millions of muslims he took
> for the last 20 years. hell with you both, morons! get married, buy
> yourself a parrot and teach him the same old musty antiamerican (and
> perhaps antisemitic) shit you are both spewing here for a month. and keep
> impressing each other with perfect 500000 words vocabulary, you
> bookwormish nerds!

"I'm writing this to say, in a gentle way".... I have NEVER defended Saddam Hussein, EVER! Go, on, prove otherwise... and I am NOT anti-American for the millionth time, and I've dealt with the anti-semitic crap above. I have no doubt if you ever met Moz, you'd call him a bookwormish nerd, also. If you think it's a sin to be in any way well-read (your claim, not mine) you should stop posting on matters of substance.

> "the dogs bark but the caravan moves on" that's about both of
> you, mindy and bore... and caravan is USA!!!

yes, but is anyone driving? Is that man drunk at the wheel, or has he relapsed into his cocaine habit?

wow, ears with feet kept up her campaign of non-aggression for a long time!

i thought that c*** said she wanted to be civil and discuss things intelligently. yet she turns around and continues to bash you (and yet she can't resist getting another dig in at me).

it seems like she's a warmonger in every sense of the word. (i'd like to point out how my pet peeve post said nothing offensive, unless saying that i am anti-war and have had a longtime admiration for the french. but still, she feels the need to attack me and then gets pissy when i fight back.)

hmm, i'd trust saddam sooner than i'd trust this silly little bitch.

Re: "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on."

> According to Truman Capote, it's an Arab proverb.

well that would certainly make sense. how many other culture use caravans and call them such (besides gypsies, and most of them have some arab in 'em)?

but then, ears with feet is not really known for being sensible. i wonder if she's now keeling over in shock upon discovering she's been quoting some dirty towelheads who think america is the great satan.

sorry, that's just wishful thinking.

Re: Rhetoric flows and lives ruined

Yes, of course, when things get really bad, and you really need to drum up support for the war, just start throwing smears around like "anti-Semitism" and then, of course, make reference to the greatest tragedy to ever beset man or beast, the holy holocaust, and no own will opponent stand in the way of your war plans - why would they risk being ostracized or having their professional lives completely ruined?:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/03/11/moran.jews/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Rep. Jim Moran, D-Virginia, is in hot water with Jewish groups for declaring the "strong support" of the Jewish community was driving the push toward a war with Iraq.

The remarks, interpreted by some as anti-Semitic, were condemned Tuesday as "shocking" by the White House and labeled "offensive" by the leader of his own party in the House. Moran has apologized for the comments.

At a March 3 antiwar forum in Reston, Virginia, outside Washington, Moran talked about why he felt the antiwar movement was not stronger in the United States.

"If it were not for the strong support of the Jewish community for this war with Iraq, we would not be doing this," said Moran, whose remarks were first reported by the Reston Connection newspaper. "The leaders of the Jewish community are influential enough that they could change the direction of where this is going, and I think they should."

The leader of the Jewish Community Council of Washington criticized Moran for the remarks.

"The Jewish community is deeply offended," said Ronald Halber, executive director of the JCC, explaining that no one group has that much influence over U.S. foreign policy.

"Besides being patently untrue and foolish, your poisonous remarks are reminiscent of age-old vicious canards that have been hurled against Jews for generations," the JCC said in a letter to Moran.

Moran, a seven-term lawmaker, issued an apology Monday for the comments.

"I should not have singled out the Jewish community and regret giving any impression that its members are somehow responsible for the course of action being pursued by the administration, or are somehow behind an impending war," Moran said.

"What I was trying to say is that if more organizations in this country, including religious groups, were more outspoken against war, then I do not think we would be pursuing war as an option."

Jewish groups have criticized Moran in the past for what they describe as his pro-Palestinian beliefs.

Halber called Moran's apology "woefully inadequate" and said he should consider resigning.

Tuesday, the White House weighed in on the controversy.

"Rep. Moran suggested that the reason that the president was thinking about using force in Iraq was because of the influence of the Jewish community. Those remarks are shocking. They are wrong and they should not have been said," White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer said.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-California, released a statement Tuesday critical of Moran's comments.

"Congressman Moran's comments were not only inappropriate, they were offensive," Pelosi said. "He has properly apologized. His comments have no place in the Democratic Party."

bore denies proven facts. period. and now how credible are you?

> Wow! An article which provides no factual substance and refers to a
> nebulous "PA Best-seller list". Well, that's good enough
> pseudo-science for me!

so you just deny the bare facts. according to you, reuters and french press can not be trusted... LOL

> Yes, that is crazy, and ignores my assertion that a pragmatic acceptance
> of the Israeli state is the only way forward. And don't call me an
> antisemite - for the millionth time, I have no problem with Jews or
> Judaism, I am anti-Zionist, and I know the difference well, even if your
> feeble mind cannot extend itself that far.
> No, because under my dream they'll have their own state. Again, if you'd
> read my posts and stop having stupid daydream arguments with yourself...

if you accept israel right to exist, then you can not be anti-zionist.

also, if you are just an anti-zionist, but not antisemite, you would accept 4 million jews into australia gladly. this gesture will indeed empty all palestine for arabs only.

conclusion: you are antisemite, who wants israeli jews out of israel, but not in australia. perhaps you would prefer to send them to kiwis... LOL

or

you are just confused, and you don't even know what you want, except keep carping against israel or america

you got caught yourself in a web of contradictions, as i expected.

> well that would certainly make sense. how many other culture use caravans
> and call them such (besides gypsies, and most of them have some arab in
> 'em)?

hmm, gypsies came out originally from india, while arabic culture was born in saudi peninsula. theoretically, gypsy woman could have one nite stand with an arab and get pregnant by him, but so a jewish woman could be impregnated by thai man. LOL

mindy, wrong again!

> but then, ears with feet is not really known for being sensible. i wonder
> if she's now keeling over in shock upon discovering she's been quoting
> some dirty towelheads who think america is the great satan.

"dirty towelheads who think america is the great satan"???
i never ever used this kind of language. mindy, if you are out of real arguments, it is still no excuse to invent anti-arab quotations and put them in my mouth!

Re: wow, ears with feet kept up her campaign of non-aggression for a long time!

> hmm, i'd trust saddam sooner than i'd trust this silly little bitch.

mindy, your motto is "in saddam i trust" LOL

lives of poor antisemites ruined by all-powerful jews?

> Yes, of course, when things get really bad, and you really need to drum up
> support for the war, just start throwing smears around like
> "anti-Semitism" and then, of course, make reference to the
> greatest tragedy to ever beset man or beast, the holy holocaust, and no
> own will opponent stand in the way of your war plans - why would they risk
> being ostracized or having their professional lives completely ruined?:

there are plenty of open antisemites enjoying eventful, affluent lifestyles here at usa. are you trying to tell us that jews in usa are so powerful that they could ruin their opponent's lifes?

facts:

this Rep MORON (D), oops Rep Moran (D-Virginia) was elected 7 times in a row and also a habitual critic of israel. apparently, bad blood with pro-israeli lobbysts didn prevent him to be elected 7 times in congress...

also, very vocal israeli critic noam chomski is a tenured mit professor.

there are arab lobbi in congress called Arab Anti-deformation League and other lobbies defending interests of oil states such as Saudi Arabia. Peoples like ex-State Secretary James Baker is a well-known to represent interests of his wealthy gulf arab state's clients in Washington.

there are jewish and christian pro-israeli lobbies in Washington, but there ara also arab lobbies, armenian lobbies, italian and irish lobbies etc... that's the political process. also, quite a few jews are not friendly to israel at all. it is only in sick imagination of an antisemite all jews speak with one voice, in reality, there are some jewish lawyers who are republican, some are democrats, there are even some green party advocates. so "the all-powerful jewish lobby" statement is definitely not correct, even if the fact, that american jews exercise influence, which is disproportionate to their numbers in general population is true. but, with current jewish assimilation rates (50% plus), this influence would sharply decline in next dozen to two dozen years, while latino lobby influence would rise sharply, so not to worry, mister! which is maybe a good thing, because american jews are mostly american by their mentality, and therefore they bound to assimilate into christian environment, and most of their children within two or three generations would be christians or, as myself, a free-thinker.

> hmm, gypsies came out originally from india, while arabic culture was born
> in saudi peninsula. theoretically, gypsy woman could have one nite stand
> with an arab and get pregnant by him, but so a jewish woman could be
> impregnated by thai man. LOL

> mindy, wrong again!

actually, there are a lot of different kinds of gypsies. originally, they were thought to come from egypt, hence the name. egyptians are, you guessed it, arab. furthermore, there are romanian and hungarian gypsies who are of mixed descent. you forget to mention that the indian gypsies came from NORTH india, where there are arab peoples. there are also gypsies who really are from egypt and syria -- and who are thus arab. so maybe most gypsies don't have arab blood, but SOME do. so looks like you're wrong. anyway, you're completely ridiculous. you latch onto the tiniest part of a person's post and try to disprove it's really pathetic when you try to disprove something that isn't even part of an argument, but rather a tacked on comment.

> "dirty towelheads who think america is the great satan"???
> i never ever used this kind of language. mindy, if you are out of real
> arguments, it is still no excuse to invent anti-arab quotations and put
> them in my mouth!

why not? you put anti-semitic ones in my mouth and into crushingbore's mouth.

are you trying to be clever? try harder.

> mindy, your motto is "in saddam i trust" LOL

if you knew how to read, you'd have noticed from my posts that this is completely untrue. but then, what do i expect from a person who probably didn't get promoted from elementary school to junior high?

as if bore has the authority to open australia's doors to 4 million jewish immigrants. are you high?

> i thought that c*** said she wanted to be civil and discuss things
> intelligently. yet she turns around and continues to bash you (and yet she
> can't resist getting another dig in at me).

ok, mindy, just now i understood what you are talking about!

my message to crushingbore, to which you are referring here, was FIRST IN TIME.
After finishing it, i moved on to write that next message to you, where i took an obligation not to use childish words and be civil.

so no, i didnt break my promise. to prove it, LOOK AT TIMING of those two messages!

read it: i was presenting bore with hypothetical situation: if you are an australian PM... can't i?

> mindy, your motto is "in saddam i trust" LOL

what's wrong? running out of ideas? i think any sane person would trust saddam over you, miss "9 times out of 10, the facts i post aren't facts at all, but rather stuff i pulled out of my own ass."

that statement does not mean that i do trust saddam. i think you need to look up hyperbole. now, i'm going to try to explain this using small words since i'm dealing with a you, a person of small mental capability: you are a silly little bitch who lies and are thus not trustworthy at all. i said i'd believe saddam over you to reinforce your own untrustworthiness. that does not mean i do believe saddam, since he does have a history of lying (although so do many people within our own government). however, i do believe the weapons inspectors who say that they have no reason to believe that saddam possesses weapons of mass destruction and i do believe the CIA and the FBI when they say that saddam has no ties to al quaeda.

personally, i wouldn't trust saddam farther than i could throw him. i just happen to trust you even less.

> ok, mindy, just now i understood what you are talking about!

> my message to crushingbore, to which you are referring here, was FIRST IN
> TIME.
> After finishing it, i moved on to write that next message to you, where i
> took an obligation not to use childish words and be civil.

> so no, i didnt break my promise. to prove it, LOOK AT TIMING of those two
> messages!

you did reply to the post i made about you being stupid AFTER you called for us to quit fighting. incidentally, i posted that comment BEFORE you asked to stop. that is one of the things i was taking issue with. i did go back later and look, and yes, you did reply to this post before you posted that other thing, so i was wrong about that, but not the other post. prove to me i'm wrong and you will get an apology.

Rvery hypothetical. if he did refuse to do that, it wouldn't make him anti-semitic anyway...

because australia has enough problems with immigration as it is. it's a big strain on the economy, etc. at least that's my understanding of the situation. i don't think you can say that, if someone doesn't open their doors to a whopping 4 million people in short order, they are guilty of being anti-semitic. it's just not realistic or viable.

Re: Rvery hypothetical. if he did refuse to do that, it wouldn't make him anti-semitic anyway...

> because australia has enough problems with immigration as it is. it's a
> big strain on the economy, etc. at least that's my understanding of the
> situation. i don't think you can say that, if someone doesn't open their
> doors to a whopping 4 million people in short order, they are guilty of
> being anti-semitic. it's just not realistic or viable.

excuse me!

i totally agree that it is insane to any country in the world to accept 4 million israelis! my point of view that israelis ought to live in their own country - israel in peace!

i just wanted to figure out crushingbore point.
he stated that he is anti-zionist. anti-zionist by definition mean somebody who deny israel right to exist. since arabs desire to get all palestine to themselves, i decided to give a crushingbore an unique opportunity to prove his statement that he is indeed "antizionist but not antisemite".

Back
Top Bottom