Superhans vs blue jag

Which are true?

• Total voters

bored

not bitter but bored
So just what is going on in SH v bj?

i am on mobile internet so i cant tell, but is it multi choice answers? :D

Thanks for your predictable butt in Kewpie.If you care to look at my last post on my Policemen thread I have already said that it has become boring and I shall be ignoring Superhans from now on.Thanks for your concern anyway.:thumb:

i am on mobile internet so i cant tell, but is it multi choice answers? :D

Yes. Also a public poll, so I ain't votin' on it when there are options like the ones there are. :p

I was going to say 'Bluejag's winning...' and 'Superhans is winning...'. It's a pyrrhic victory.

Yes. Also a public poll, so I ain't votin' on it when there are options like the ones there are. :p

I was going to say 'Bluejag's winning...' and 'Superhans is winning...'. It's a pyrrhic victory.

Just vote..

They can't hurt you.

How can you be sure? S-Hans is well 'ard, and Blue Jag might run me over in the eponymous car. :squiffy:

Superhans can't hurt you because of his giant penis. You'll always be able to get away.. unless you don't want to.

I wouldn't worry about getting run over by a Jaguar. Anyone who knows anything about cars know they are always in the shop.

Your options express some bias.

Should've just made it 50/50 instead of trying to be funny.

Superhans can't hurt you because of his giant penis. You'll always be able to get away.. unless you don't want to.

I wouldn't worry about getting run over by a Jaguar. Anyone who knows anything about cars know they are always in the shop.

Alright, you have laughed me into submission... I shall vote.

Your options express some bias.

Should've just made it 50/50 instead of trying to be funny.

I took the options from the argument going on in the other thread... I wasn't trying to be fair.. I was just having some fun. To go and check to see if the choices were unbiased would be a bit contradictory to the concept of just having some fun with it.

I'm sure if I had done a perfect job with the choices someone would complain I was being too contrived or too practical. There is enough freedom in the choices that anyone who wants to shit all over just one of the two can do so.

The Super hans has a big willy one is just too funny.:lbf:

Tags
blue jag rocks blue jag>world j_funk=killjoy lolz robby > superbj saddo superhans superhansluv team mongoloid= teambluejagftw teamsuperhans
Back
Top Bottom