Super "William" Han(d)s

jete tes devoirs au feu

I Could Turn U Inside Out
I have a theory. Superhans is UncleSkinny's alter ego. Superhans is the manifestation of what U/S's moderator powers will not let him become, like an evil twin.

Lol

funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

All the moderators have only one account each.
And moderators don't use invisible mode either.

What a simplistic moronic speculation. :rolleyes:

Not Right in the Head, you still here? Didn't you leave because someone molested your children or something? Anyway, welcome back, you have not lost any of your comic prowess or wit since you were last here.

jete tes devoirs au feu's post which a dig at you was considered as a harassment.

On top of that I suspected him as a returning troll since his registration.

So he was Jealous of Youth? If so, he was a lot more tolerable this time around than he was last time. He didn't have any explosive outbursts where he told people to blow themselves up.

So he was Jealous of Youth? If so, he was a lot more tolerable this time around than he was last time. He didn't have any explosive outbursts where he told people to blow themselves up.

He's not JOY.

A banned user keeps returning with a new name only decreases a chance of being reinstated.

jete tes devoirs au feu's post which was a dig at you was considered as a harassment.

On top of that I suspected him as a returning troll since his registration.

Morrissey-solo Forums > Off-topic > The Pigsty

Tags
1morechromosome ebola>>>robby get a life stalkers tibb-tard watchyourback whts onmy back? z omfg spider!!
Back
Top Bottom