Super "William" Han(d)s

ahem, i think the main reason he was banned again is that not only was he a returning troll, but he flaunted it with
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=99030
:rolleyes: this thread :straightface:

You mean a troll who had returned. Wasn't baiting people this time was he?

It's just Kewpie not wanting her authority to be undermined by someone who she has banned returning IMO.

Plus the thread was in The Pigsty too. I though it was meant for winding people up.

It's just Kewpie not wanting her authority to be undermined by someone who she has banned returning IMO.

Plus the thread was in The Pigsty too. I though it was meant for winding people up.

Spot on. I liked Devoirs, I thought he was very funny.:(

i think jete tes devoirs au feu was baiting people, including the mods :eek:
he was asking to be banned AGAIN i think :straightface: am i the only one who sees that? :rolleyes:
i doubt it :o
anyways, there are some ok by me people on the suspicious user list :crazy:
some of them may have even been banned before :confused: but have been "good" (or at least better) since they were "1st" banned
but jete tes devoirs au feu is not one of those :cool:
you do see that, right?
besides, he is probably still here anyways...

That didn't bother me. Posting the pic in question did. I didn't report his post.

do you ever report things?
i havent since i was told months ago that a certain someone can say whatever they want about me in 'the sty'
and i agree with that in theory, its just some people have an obsession with me :crazy:
as others might have with you :eek:

Stop using my given name. I have never used it here.

Stop collecting IP's and spreading false information. The fact that you are inept and wrong doesn't matter, Jason. Want to report it? I have proof you tried to get information about me that I guard, and I take that very seriously you stupid motherf***er. Don't play games with me. I'm at the end of my rope with you.

Besides that, the mods use it. You will have a hard time making a case that it is against the rules. Besides that you revealed your name to me in the process of stalking me, dumbass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop collecting IP's and spreading false information. The fact that you are inept and wrong doesn't matter, Jason. Want to report it? I have proof you tried to get information about me that I guard, and I take that very seriously you stupid motherf***er. Don't play games with me. I'm at the end of my rope with you.

Weird. I thought you were at the end of your rope with me a year ago. Must be a long end.

I asked whether anyone knew your eBay handle so that I could see what kind of crap you sold. I would think that a savvy eBay marketer wouldn't want to keep their information hidden.

And yes, the IP thing. We all know about that. I got it to see whether it matched Paris Hilton's. End of.

Now, let's continue this for the next hour, shall we? People love hearing this stuff.

Tags
1morechromosome ebola>>>robby get a life stalkers tibb-tard watchyourback whts onmy back? z omfg spider!!
Back
Top Bottom