Super Smash Brothers Brawl

bobalmighty

*Cornette Face*
OK, i expect to be reaching out to at maximum, 2 members here, but are any Wii owners here looking forward to this. Having watched many gameplay videos online and reading about the features, I'm salivating over it, when it eventually comes out in the UK (not for a while yet :(). I downloaded the soundtrack last week (over 300 tunes!). The old game themes and remixes on here are exceptional.

So err, anyone know what I'm banging on about?

I'm a Wii owner! But sadly i've been too busy trying to master Super Mario Galaxy and Elebits to worry much. But I do plan on picking it up at some point. It sounds awesome, and I've never played the older versions of the game.

What's your fav game on the Wii so far?

Until SSBB comes out, Galaxy. How far you into it? I'm on 108 stars with Luigi, so nearly done, but it's been great to play!

Well, see, my problem is that I'm at school and the Wii is at my house so I haven't had a whole lot of time to play. I'm only on 38 stars, but I've loved it. And I'm not a Mario guy; i always played Sonic games as a kid.

And I started playing Elebits the other day, and its totally unlike any game I've played and uses the Wii in ways unlike any other game that's out now. If you haven't picked it up, I would recommend that you do. I got it for $19.82 in the bargain bin at WalMart. :D

It's still nearly impossible to find a Wii around here, even a DS is rare.

I got mine on January 4th. I happened by my local video game shop in Fremont, OH looking for a used copy of NBA Live 07 for my Xbox. As i was leaving, an employee talking on the phone said, "Yeah, we just got five in. They're $249 apiece."

Pretty lucky i'd say. Bought one, plus Wii Play on the spot. :D

I'm a huge Sonic fanboy, so yeah I will play him to death in Brawl I expect, but I love Pikmin too. There's about 34 characters so at least theres a nice variety. I'll list them if no-one minds me spoiling the secret characters?

I'm a huge Sonic fanboy, so yeah I will play him to death in Brawl I expect, but I love Pikmin too. There's about 34 characters so at least theres a nice variety. I'll list them if no-one minds me spoiling the secret characters?

As far as I'm concerned, you may proceed.

And i currently list the day that I finally beat Sonic Adventure on my Dreamcast as the greatest day of my life. A close second is the day that they determined my lung cyst was actually not a cancerous tumor.:(

Yeah Adventure was a real pain, I was overjoyed back in 1996 when i finished Sonic 3 & Knuckles with all the characters and all the super emeralds.

Okay, the full roster is (with origins in brackets):

Mario (Mario), Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong), Link (Legend Of Zelda), Samus/Zero Suit Samus (Metroid), Kirby (Kirby), Fox (Star Fox), Pikachu (Pokemon), Marth (Fire Emblem), Mr. Game & Watch (Game & Watch), Luigi (Mario), Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong), Zelda/Sheik (Legend Of Zelda), Meta Knight (Kirby), Falco (Star Fox), Pokemon Trainer (Pokemon), Ike (Fire Emblem), Solid Snake (Metal Gear), Peach (Mario), Yoshi (Mario), Ganondorf (Legend Of Zelda), Ice Climbers (Ice Climbers), King Dedede (Kirby), Wolf (Star Fox), Lucario (Pokemon), Ness (Mother), Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic), Bowser (Mario), Wario (Mario), Toon Link (Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker), ROB (NES Accessory), Pikmin & Olimar (Pikmin), Captain Falcon (F-Zero), Jigglypuff (Pokemon), Lucas (Mother).

Phew! Here's the final character select screen once you got everyone.

Yeah Adventure was a real pain, I was overjoyed back in 1996 when i finished Sonic 3 & Knuckles with all the characters and all the super emeralds.

Okay, the full roster is (with origins in brackets):

Mario (Mario), Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong), Link (Legend Of Zelda), Samus/Zero Suit Samus (Metroid), Kirby (Kirby), Fox (Star Fox), Pikachu (Pokemon), Marth (Fire Emblem), Mr. Game & Watch (Game & Watch), Luigi (Mario), Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong), Zelda/Sheik (Legend Of Zelda), Meta Knight (Kirby), Falco (Star Fox), Pokemon Trainer (Pokemon), Ike (Fire Emblem), Solid Snake (Metal Gear), Peach (Mario), Yoshi (Mario), Ganondorf (Legend Of Zelda), Ice Climbers (Ice Climbers), King Dedede (Kirby), Wolf (Star Fox), Lucario (Pokemon), Ness (Mother), Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic), Bowser (Mario), Wario (Mario), Toon Link (Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker), ROB (NES Accessory), Pikmin & Olimar (Pikmin), Captain Falcon (F-Zero), Jigglypuff (Pokemon), Lucas (Mother).

Phew! Here's the final character select screen once you got everyone.

That's a damn solid list there.

Still never beat S3&K. But I will. I think at the time it was released I was 7 years old and reading the Sonic comic books that Archie Comics puts out. :)

Yeah, Archie was the US one and we in the UK got the Fleetway version. I often read it, I remember when they actually killed off a character (Johnny Lightfoot). I was stunned!

Back
Top Bottom