Super Furry Animals at Coachella!!!!

J

Joey in O.C.

Super Furry Animals are gonna play Coachella the same day Moz is. how cool is that? i highly recommend their music (especially their first album "Fuzzy Logic"). i believe this is the first time they come to california too! any other SFA fans on this board? just curious...

Joey in O.C.

I have one single of theirs. "The Man don't give a @#!!!" I heard part of a bleeped out version on radio 1 and looked for over a year for it.

Strangely, I hadn't felt compelled to buy anything else of theirs that entire time. I just wanted that one song.

follow the bread crumbs

SFA is wicked! Nice keyboards and welsh lyrics and stuff. Radiator and Guerilla are quite, quite good. Too bad they were dumb enough to get involved in that "blur are s****" t-shirt thing. Mean people.

"Play it coooooooooooooooool ..."¿ Super Furry Animals are gonna play Coachella the same day Moz¿ is. how cool is that? i highly recommend their music (especially¿ their first album "Fuzzy Logic"). i believe this is¿ the first time they come to california too! any other SFA fans¿ on this board? just curious...¿ Joey in O.C.

It was SFA that finally got me mto fork over 50 bucks for this festivle. Morrissey is great but I've seen 4 times, and one of the four times I had to pay 120 bones for seats I THOUGHT were going to be good. But man Morrissey in a festivle setting, dosent sound to fun.

Then Spiritulized signed on..Holy @#!!! this band is RAD. And to see um live must be better than SEX. But it still wasnt enough to pay 50 bucks over.

Then I saw SFA on the bill....I nearly died. Its going to be great to see SFA, but to see um with Morrissey, and SPIRITUALIZED..well lets just say I can die a happy man.

Back
Top Bottom