Morrissey Central Super Bowl Ad (February 1, 2020)

unnamed-6_vyl7yg.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/super-bowl-ad

Monroe image first seen here:

Explanation behind PETA / Super Bowl ad issues:

https://headlines.peta.org/super-bowl-end-speciesism/

Regards,
FWD.

Ouchh gordyboy.... that’s gotta hurt, hope you ain’t gonna take this shit... EVENNOW , said that he could batter you if it came down to a fist fight..... LOL
Turtle-boy with the incitement! I love your oomph!!!

Since Melvis can’t sell tickets or records, perhaps we can help. Let’s set up a pre-show match for all of those interested. Vegas, baby! It’ll be just the boost his career needs. We can get PETA to fire up another ad. We can get a protein-shake company on board. The carrot and barley boards will support. Kerrygold and Grey Goose are already shoe-ins for sponsorship. It’s the making of an event. ...the likes of which you’ve never seen!

I don’t want to get to far ahead of myself here but I think there may even be the possibility of getting a title event between Morrissey and one of the multitude of people he’s f***ed-over and pissed off in the last 30 years. The list is long. I’ll have to go through it. ...but he’s definitely punchable.

I’ll sign up to get in the ring with Turtle-boy, here. Any other match-ups we should be looking at?

I’ve presented a real opportunity here. Don’t let the fans down. Lol!

Ain't no surprise that this ad got banned.
The NFL doesn't wanna see any type of being takin' a knee.
PETA kinda fumbled this one.
They coulda got a heck of a message into the consciousness of millions and instead tried to do too much.

Ain't no surprise that this ad got banned.
The NFL doesn't wanna see any type of being takin' a knee.
PETA kinda fumbled this one.
They coulda got a heck of a message in the consciousness of millions and instead tried to do too much.
What message? Don’t eat meat? Gimme a break. Nobody that watches meat-heads smashing against meat-heads at the Super Bowl gives a f*** about PETA. If PETA had any balls, they’d just show up - like they generally do - and hurl red paint at the spectators. ...but they don’t have any balls because they know what the result would be.

So this is just really another waste of time and donation money, isn’t it?

American football is garbage. ...but so’s THIS nonsense from twats who espouse Morrissey’s line... If you don’t like me, don’t look at me.

Fak Arf

Won't watch this silly event this year but I have on other occasions and it's easily the number one boring sport in the world and it doesn't make any sense but all the breaks make it perfect for americans with the attention span of a fly able to fill up their bellies with more shit food and shit beer that is not even beer but in fact sugared water.

A terror attack would lift the celebrities a bit and at least make the rest of the world raise a glass.
Wishing a terrorist attack on a crowd of revellers.

...and nobody calls this tiny little bitch out for it?

This is what a Morrissey fan looks like in 2020.

f***ing UGLY.

Careful Gordo. Your hero/idol, Bruce Lee, CHOSE to become one of us. Oh, and just because all the Scottish pubs open at the crack of dawn doesn't mean you all need to start swilling pints everyday, first thing in the morning, drunk bastards.

I wasn't aware that Chelsea was playing Manchester United.

Like putting ketchup on chocolate cake...completely distasteful.

Yes.....she was.
bruce lee was born in san Francisco so he never became an American,he obviously had dual nationality.

Ouchh gordyboy.... that’s gotta hurt, hope you ain’t gonna take this shit... EVENNOW , said that he could batter you if it came down to a fist fight..... LOL
did you not see my reply,bruce was born in America so the poster was poorly informed.
iv had heavier fish suppers,guys like a pin,guys that thin in the face hes only got one eye.

bruce lee was born in san Francisco so he never became an American,he obviously had dual nationality.

I reckon it amazes me how much shit you anti-American terrorists talk about America here and you don't know anything about real America and the Constitution. Bruce Lee was an American because he was BORN IN THE USA dumbshits, just like the California Son. How can you have Bruce Lee as your avatar and be so stupid and poorly informed. By the by m8 below is the real fat bastard. Of course he is Brittish. Look familiar inn n nnn nnnnn nn nnnn nnnnn n it?

I reckon it amazes me how much shit you anti-American terrorists talk about America here and you don't know anything about real America and the Constitution. Bruce Lee was an American because he was BORN IN THE USA dumbshits, just like the California Son. How can you have Bruce Lee as your avatar and be so stupid and poorly informed. By the by m8 below is the real fat bastard. Of course he is Brittish. Look familiar inn n nnn nnnnn nn nnnn nnnnn n it?

to give you and your American counterparts on here a history lesson,when the declaration of independence was signed their was 13 men in the room and 9 of them were scots.scots built your country from the ground up.ps you wouldn't have known bruce was born in America until I posted it on here,very few people know that.

Wishing a terrorist attack on a crowd of revellers.

...and nobody calls this tiny little bitch out for it?

This is what a Morrissey fan looks like in 2020.

f***ing UGLY.
there was a terrorist attack in London a few hours ago.

If it's aim was to get people talking then it works. Personally, i'm not offended.
It's no surprise that he has no woman in his life.
f***ing pig, if he ever crossed my path I'll deliver a roundhouse kick to the crutch. No dear about it. 03/02/2020

to give you and your American counterparts on here a history lesson,when the declaration of independence was signed their was 13 men in the room and 9 of them were scots.scots built your country from the ground up.ps you wouldn't have known bruce was born in America until I posted it on here,very few people know that.
Aye! The railings of a malformed Scot. Relishing the memory of 9 traitors who sold-out to the get f*** away from this twat’s dead clansfolk. ...and he’s f***ing proud as a daisy, on a summer’s day.

Have ye e’er seen such pride!

Skinny pseudonyms are not known for having brains, but this one, "evennow" takes it to the extreme. Maybe they are programmed with
limited intelligence, how else could you explain his assertion that
'hills are flat'

Turtle-boy with the incitement! I love your oomph!!!

Since Melvis can’t sell tickets or records, perhaps we can help. Let’s set up a pre-show match for all of those interested. Vegas, baby! It’ll be just the boost his career needs. We can get PETA to fire up another ad. We can get a protein-shake company on board. The carrot and barley boards will support. Kerrygold and Grey Goose are already shoe-ins for sponsorship. It’s the making of an event. ...the likes of which you’ve never seen!

I don’t want to get to far ahead of myself here but I think there may even be the possibility of getting a title event between Morrissey and one of the multitude of people he’s f***ed-over and pissed off in the last 30 years. The list is long. I’ll have to go through it. ...but he’s definitely punchable.

I’ll sign up to get in the ring with Turtle-boy, here. Any other match-ups we should be looking at?

I’ve presented a real opportunity here. Don’t let the fans down. Lol!

and this Skinny user id has the histrionics switched on. Thinks its parading down the street.

If you watched the Super Bowl, you'll have seen another Smiths-related commercial. It's the Bond film that Johnny Marr is currently working on.

Back
Top Bottom