Sunday Sport run "Looking like Morrissey is MURDER!" story

Yes, yes...and Mary Magdalene was a whore. :rolleyes:

Re:

So is The Sunday Sport really going to release this? Or is this a "joke"?

I'm sure this is exactly the sort of publicity he envisaged when he took his latest principled stand of demeaning the deaths of six million people. Only those with functioning senses could have possibly foreseen he was talking to a fraction of a fraction of one percent of the population, and of those who even heard his comments nearly every man jack of them would think he was a arrant fool, and actually damaging the very argument he seeks to promote.

I remember once my late grandad bought The Sunday Sport to find out the football results. He was surprised when he got home just to find tits and bullshit.

I remember once my late grandad bought The Sunday Sport to find out the football results. He was surprised when he got home just to find tits and bullshit.

"Tits And Bullshit" is an album title begging to be used. If it hasn't been already.

P.

I agree on the fake... but the Sunday Sport is running it tomorrow:

What? A story in the Sunday Sport might be fake? Nooooooooo! I thought they were all respectable journalists? Don't tell me they made up that story about a double decker bus being found on the moon as well?

Many papers like News Of The World disappear off the face of the Earth. But yet The Sport has somehow managed to keep going and it's doesn't exactly lean towards a female audience at all! A very cheap male dominated paper...I think the word "newspaper" is very loosely connected with it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:

So is The Sunday Sport really going to release this? Or is this a "joke"?

Its no joke at all I know Brian Ford personally through the butchers guild. I'll never forget the guild annual conference 2010 on the last night we had a karaoke and Brian spotted a track by Morrissey on the list (Y H K M) Anyway when it was Brians turn he nabbed the flowers from the hotel reception put them in his back pocket and started his piss take routine singing "I have killed you". Its been his party trick ever since.
Take it easy Brian and that's some well hung meat you've got there hope to see you soon.

Benny-the-Butcher

I am not far from Crewe, I am actually curious enough, (and bored enough), to drive down and fact check this story.
There's just no way, though.
It's wasted petrol.
It's a load of bollocks, unfortunately, because, how cool would it be to get him to do pictures with you??!?!?! This is me and Moz at Southern Cemetery, here we are at Holy Name Church, and Salford Lad's Club.
I am constantly scanning the Manchester population for a look-alike who might have that same genetic type, but, he seems, as we all know, to be one of a kind!

I am not far from Crewe, I am actually curious enough, (and bored enough), to drive down and fact check this story.
Duh - hello! It's the Sunday Sport! It's a comedy paper - they make up their stories.
It's a bit like saying you're going to go and fact check something published in the Beano...

So he did get to read about Fulham and Villa after all.

Obviously fake.

Still quite depressing. Ugh.

I'm sure this is exactly the sort of publicity he envisaged when he took his latest principled stand of demeaning the deaths of six million people.

He isn't demeaning the deaths of six million people. He's saying that to him, factory farming is morally as indefensible. Whether or not you agree with him, it's illogical to think that he's understating anything. The deal is: you think that you are very important. You also think that Fred is very unimportant. Then Morrissey says that he thinks that Fred is as important as you are, and because you believe that Fred is very unimportant, you erroneusly assume that Morrissey's saying that he finds you as unimportant. Nope; to him, both of you are important. It's ok if you think that you're the only one who matters, but let others care about others too. See? No reason to feel outraged.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom