Sun: Morrissey wades into Falklands row

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to have mastered Newspeak rather well. Just English to go.

The first concentration camps were not in India. Get your facts straight, or we might think you are twelve, instead of fifteen.

Ah, so you agree, britons killed people in concentration camps. Nice.

Ah, so you agree, britons killed people in concentration camps. Nice.

Actually, and I hate to rain on your parade my young friend, the Brits seem to have come late to the concentration camp. It is believed the Russians (in the 18th century), the USA (circa 1830) and the Spanish (in Cuba, which is rather fun...) all beat us to it. We only caught up during the second Boar War. Obviously I know facts aren't your strong point, but others may be nterested.

Actually, and I hate to rain on your parade my young friend, the Brits seem to have come late to the concentration camp. It is believed the Russians (in the 18th century), the USA (circa 1830) and the Spanish (in Cuba, which is rather fun...) all beat us to it. We only caught up during the second Boar War. Obviously I know facts aren't your strong point, but others may be nterested.

So, britons are in this circle of death. How very nice. Such a bloodshed all over you, britons. Why can't you be more human, more civilized? Why such a predators? What do you want? And now, when Empire is down, when bengali in platforms took London, all you have is this little argentinian island. How patetic.

"So, britons are in this circle of death. How very nice. Such a bloodshed all over you, britons. Why can't you be more human, more civilized? Why such a predators? What do you want? And now, when Empire is down, when bengali in platforms took London, all you have is this little argentinian island. How patetic."

CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!
I don't know you but I can be your friend...even more...I think I love you....

"So, britons are in this circle of death. How very nice. Such a bloodshed all over you, britons. Why can't you be more human, more civilized? Why such a predators? What do you want? And now, when Empire is down, when bengali in platforms took London, all you have is this little argentinian island. How patetic."

CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!
I don't know you but I can be your friend...even more...I think I love you....

You are my friend, because,
It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes guts to be gentle and kind

I don't know how the admin. can allow this silly debate drag on here. I got banned from the forums and rightly so but I have asked the people in charge of Moz Solo to reinstate my account as I have pleaded for amnesty. I promise to behave and not say silly things, just be nice and post music I like and news about Sweden.
If you wanna see me back on the forums then email the people at Solo.

So, britons are in this circle of death. How very nice. Such a bloodshed all over you, britons. Why can't you be more human, more civilized? Why such a predators? What do you want? And now, when Empire is down, when bengali in platforms took London, all you have is this little argentinian island. How patetic.
You are brain dead, any reasonable person would see you as a idiot, so just because someone is born in britain there automatically a 'predator', you need to treat people as individuals. Nice one fascist.

The North Sea oil fields were fully mapped in 1982 and the British oil industry was on the leading edge of exploration, the potential for hydrocarbons around these South Atlantic islands was almost certainly established in 1982. The Argentine government could hardly have failed to be aware of the possibility.

'Large oil deposits also almost certainly exist in the waters around the Falklands and although in the 1980s it was difficult to locate them and uneconomic to extract them, technology is now making this feasible. It will never be known but is possible that the British knew about the long tem oil prospects when they made their decision to go to war.'

http://www.historyofwar.org/articles...falklands.html

As for there being 'no greater reason' than the UK defending its' citizens, you are being disingenuous at best: Margaret Thatcher cynically exploited the exploitation of the Argentine public by the junta of Galtieri. Assuming all Argentinians agree with the Malvinas narrative is as silly as assuming that all British citizens agree with the Falklands narrative.

Thank you, David Icke. I prefer the facts over conspiracy theories. You seem to believe anything that puts the UK in a bad light.

I've noticed a lot of anti-Morrissey and anti-British comments. But as far I can tell all Morrissey was doing was defending his country, by telling the Argentine audience not to blame the British people for the Falkland Islands. In a perverse way, he was acting out of patriotism.

Going back to why morrissey made this comment, he only wanted to lick the arses of the argentinians, as did that knobhead from over blown prog rock shit pink floyd. They only made these comments on south american soil and would not dare repeat them in Britain. I have always loved Morrissey and never criticised him on these pages, but can't condone this latest, predictable outburst. Have some respect for the people who died during this conflict, and while your at it you should do your homework. Argentina have no claim over the falklands, if you think they do morrissey, then you should put out a statement to say why that is, instead of just trying to get the current crowd to love you by making stupid statements.

Still love you though.

Let's face it, a comment of this kind was at least predictable. He likes to be seen as controversial and newspapers like The Sun facilitate him. I'd actually respect him if he could justify or support any of the opinions which he uses to try to make himself seem "edgy". Apart from pathetic that is, he doesn't actually know very much about the issues that he pronounces on. He comments on these things at the most superficial level, even when interviewers subsequently question him further. He just sounds laughably juvenile and ignorant which is a bit of a drawback if you want - in the style of Adrian Mole - to be thought of as an "intellectual". He'd be doing himself and the rest of us a favour if he read up on whatever subject he wants to be "provocative" about before opening his mouth. (It'd be more refreshing still if he actually cared about the subject and wasn't just using it to try to revitalise his public profile.) Overall, it's all just very embarrassing and cringe-inducing.

That's about the best analysis of him I've read here and just about nails him.

You are not to talk about anybody. Anybody. Especially Morrissey you NME mechanical wind up doll who is clearly working for and sent by the NME. What is justice Conor when you subject yourself, yourselves to more lies and bullshit. Justice shall be served so your purpose here has,had and will continue to have no credibility as you will not be a very credible witness, will you? No.You get my drift? Now get off these boards and begin to learn to speak true words. In the meantime mind your own business.

You can either produce evidence that I work for the NME or you suffer from paranoid schizophrenia.

Thank you, David Icke. I prefer the facts over conspiracy theories. You seem to believe anything that puts the UK in a bad light.

The 'facts' as you call them are no such thing. I do not accept any version of history as 'factual'. The victors write the 'facts' of history.

I find David Icke amusing. However, we are not discussing reptillian Illuminati. Attempting to dismiss me as an irrational conspiracy theorist will not work, but it shows you have little to add to this debate.

We are discussing an armed conflict between two supposedly civilised nations. I do not accept the conventional UK or Argentine narrative regarding this war. If you'd actually read my previous comment closely you'd discover that I believe President Kirchner has not made a convincing case for Argentine sovereignty. How that 'puts the UK in a bad light' is your conspiracy theory, explainable and plausible only to your own mind.

The military junta under Galtieri sought to distract Argentine citizens from their economic and political gangsterism by foreign adventurism. The Thatcher government sent an ill-equipped navy into battle, only luck prevented French Exocet missiles from completely destroying that navy. Then there is the disputed fate of the Belgrano to consider. Once again, I hope that diplomacy and negotiation will settle this dispute as another war would be a disaster.

There is simplicity. There is complexity. Accepting complexity is not the same as endorsing conspiracy.

regards
Brummie Boy

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom