Sugar Land, TX - Smart Financial Centre (Apr. 14, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / First Of The Gang To Die / Ganglord / Kiss Me A Lot / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Let Me Kiss You // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by Abrahan.

• Morrissey Makes Good to Houston Fans On Good Friday by Abrahán Garza (5 photos by Marco Torres) - Houston Press
  • Morrissey Doesn't Disappoint At Houston Appearance by David Garrick (3 photos by Daniel Jackson) - Free Press Houston. Link from David.
  • Image posted by unloveable (original post):

39891_texas_tshirt.jpg

Last edited:
Hallelujah it's a miracle he's made a miraculous recovery all within a few short days, I don't know about you people but this all seems fishy maybe his voice didn't go out like people thought it did. Seems fishy.

Well Hallelujah it's not a miracle you posted this.
It would be a miracle if you would not make a denigrating comment when his voice cracked again.
So when his voice is bad you criticise him and when it's good you criticise him too. When it is nor good or bad either, would you praise him?
Your username gives it away.
I am curious what it is you still like or appreciate about him.

Dude, you haven't gotten over a cancelled show yet? Are you serious? You need therapy. Morrissey does not cancel shows to hurt you or anybody else's feelings. Things happen just like things happen in YOUR life when you can't fulfill YOUR commitments and don't sit there and tell me that it hasn't happened with you because I know for a fact it has.
Open your mind and have a little understanding and change the broken record. Of all the things that could be typed here and that Morrissey might see, THIS IS WHAT YOU f***ING TYPE? Put some effort into it, man. Don't parrot the dumbass haters.

So you think it's "fishy" huh? f*** YOU and f*** people like you. I hope he never goes anywhere near Houston again you ungrateful spoiled f***. And furthermore, I hope he reads this, in fact, I'm going to make sure he does, Abrahan.

Is that you Abrahan? :rolleyes:

EDILS:

Ouija:

FOTGTD:

Fatty:

All credit to Rachel Peterson via YouTube.
Regards,
FWD.
And to the delight piece of work that thinks this post was redundant - you obviously don't know how this site works - anon posts appear often after they are approved - 'anon' posted 2 videos, I posted the rest - then Anon's others appeared. Please feel free to contribute more to this site than you trying to be an adjudicator of something's relevance.
'Universal Ignore' activated - pisswhistle.

Anon saw your post after she posted hers. Being an anon she couldn't delete her post. But it would be OK for her if a mod delete them to avoid repetitions of the material. This is collaborative not competitive.

I totally thought of your username during this last night.

Ha, ha, that is funny!
By the way, I hope you will have an opportunity to interview the man again cause I really appreciated your questions. And his answers.
So much more relevant then all those lazy and uninformed journo's.
They are responsible for the bad name music journalism has nowadays.
Cheers Abrahan! :thumb:

Hallelujah it's a miracle he's made a miraculous recovery all within a few short days, I don't know about you people but this all seems fishy maybe his voice didn't go out like people thought it did. Seems fishy.

Doesn't seem fishy. Did you hear the clip of Staircase from the Tucson show? You can clearly hear his voice straining. Yes, it sucked for the fans, but I think he wisely stopped before he completely blew out his voice and then NONE of the other shows would happen.

Not sure what other motives he might have. Did he suddenly remember 6 songs into the Tucson show that he forgot to feed his cat?

Last edited:
Is this some sort of new trend? Or some sort of accommodation to the meat loving Texans? I've never heard of him not playing MiM.

There was one show on the last tour that was solo songs only (i.e., no Smiths songs), so obviously not played then.

Reckon Texas is a Republican state and support the wall and is the home state of all the Bush chaps and reckon Uncle Steve is using the "don't mess with Texas" Bush pun for a $40 shirt. Wouldn't this be a perfect opportunity for a Fook Trump shirt or a backdrop with him with a black eye and his hair all messed up like the old lady president of England backdrop? Reckon don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Anon saw your post after she posted hers. Being an anon she couldn't delete her post. But it would be OK for her if a mod delete them to avoid repetitions of the material. This is collaborative not competitive.
Posting repetitive material is better than a lot of diatribe on here as it is. The issue was a cockwomble feeling the need to mark my post as redundant - yet, at least I managed to credit the source. 'Anon' can do what it wants, but at the point their posts were getting approved after I added to the thread - there lies your issue, not with me. In 17 years of corroding my soul here, I have felt zero inclination to 'compete' with anyone.
Come IP hash block, come...
FWD.

Reckon Texas is a Republican state and support the wall and is the home state of all the Bush chaps and reckon Uncle Steve is using the "don't mess with Texas" Bush pun for a $40 shirt. Wouldn't this be a perfect opportunity for a Fook Trump shirt or a backdrop with him with a black eye and his hair all messed up like the old lady president of England backdrop? Reckon don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Texas is a state. A geographical and political division of a territory. Millions of souls live there and each one of them are entitled to have, and in fact they have, personal and individual opinions and feelings of everything. The best person from USA I met is from Texas. He is a lovely man full of virtues. He married one of my friends and they were one of the first same sex married couples here. Don't mess with Texan people you ignorant asshole.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom