Suedehead - The Best of... Promo brochure

Del

Hi all,
I have been trawling through my collection and I came across this glossy 4 page brochure.
Did the limited edition bonus CD ( CDEMCEX 3771 )release ever see the light of day ?? I was an avid collector at the time. I have the CD, LP and cassette plus the advance CD ( CDPP0015 ) but I don't remember seeing the bonus disc.
On the same topic, why does the LP sell for so much on ebay ?? I did a completed search and the last one went for £60 + .
Cheers,
Del.

Will you be putting this brochure on ebay?

Kind regards

the winner of your flats

And no, I for one have never seen that bonus disc.

That's extremely interesting. I think this is probably the only time we get to see the semi-official recognition of Oh Phoney, Striptease, November 2nd. I know Stefan Krix has a snippet on his site, but this is the first time, personally speaking, I've seen the full brochure.

Cheers,

Peter

*EDIT* - I don't think any of the extra CDs have ever turned up - I don't think they were ever released. Mr Reynolds could help us on that point.

Last edited:
Sadly not, that sales presenter was as tantalisingly close as it came. the idea was scrapped after Moz had originally seemed approving & the Cd's were never manufactured.

Did the limited edition bonus CD ( CDEMCEX 3771 )release ever see the light of day ??

No it didn't.

On the same topic, why does the LP sell for so much on ebay ??

Because since the mid-90s vinyl has been pressed in much smaller numbers and only in the UK (for most releases). So when the initial run has sold out the demand starts increasing and the prices follow.

Stephane

Hi,
Thanks for the replies. I had forgotten I had this brochure. Good to see it again !

Will you be putting this brochure on ebay?

Kind regards

the winner of your flats

Not sure about selling it yet to be honest. Glad you liked the flats.
It is taking a long time to sort through my stuff and deciding what to get rid of.

Cheers,

Del

A quite interesting piece of marketing you have there. Keep it!!

I have heard back in 1997 that the limited edition of Suedehead was deleted as well as the That's Entertainment single because the pressing plants were needed day and night to produce shitloads of Candle In The Wind 1997 (no joke!).

Back
Top Bottom