Suedehead - rare extended version?

vitorninja

Hi everybody, congrats for the forum.
Anyone here knows a version of Suedehead that have almost 6 minutes. It´s a kind of extended version and a Dj here in Brazil plays this one in a dance hall here.
The version is very beautiful and it´s not a remix (like Sparks) it seems to be an extended mix. I look for this in all web sites, foruns and no one knows... anyone here knows it? It´s a live version bootleg? Please any help will be very welcome!Thanks a lot!:thumb:

Re: Suedehead - rare version - extended

Stephane, i read all your posts, i think you are the user here with more information. Do you know something about this extended version of Suedehead? Thanks a lot!:thumb:

It could be made by the DJ himself or by a DJ Mix service, e.g. Hot Tracks is a famous one. These would all be unofficial if that is the case

I agree with alsatianuncle. It's was probably remixed by some remix services. One way or another, it's not official.

Stephane

Looks like the Sparks remix. Download here

http://bornagain80s.blogspot.com/2007/02/morrissey-suedehead-sparks-mix.html

From Passions

http://passionsjustlikemine.com/moz-l.htm

Suedehead {3:54}

"Suedehead" single, all formats
"Viva Hate" album
"Hulmerist", a video compilation
"Bona Drag" album
Australia cd-single of "Certain People I Know"
"The Family Line", a French giveaway cd-EP
"Suedehead - The Best Of" album
"¡Oye Esteban!", a DVD video retrospective
"¡The Best Of!" album
"Greatest Hits" album [remastered]
"The HMV/Parlophone Singles '88-'95" album

(live Dallas 17 June 1991) {4:09}
"Live In Dallas", a live concert on video

(live London 4 Oct 1991) {3:55}
"We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful" single, all formats
"The HMV/Parlophone Singles '88-'95" album

(live on Later With Jools Holland 1992) {3:55}
"Ten Years Later With Jools Holland" a various artists DVD retrospective

(live Paris 22 Dec 1992) {4:07}
"Beethoven Was Deaf" live album

(Sparks remix) {6:36}
"Future Retro" various artists compilation

MORE INFO HERE

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=05/07/14/1525205

Last edited:
Hi everybody, thanks for the fast answers, i knew the "passions web site" and i didn´t found the version there.

Also i knew the "SParks Remix" and isn´t it.

I looked also in the best web site about remix services (www.remixservices.com) that have a complete list of all famous remixes services (ultimix, hot tracks etc) and suedehead does not appear except in a Video Bootleg called Video Pool 45.

I´m a DJ for almost 13 years and this one is the only rare remix that i don´t have. I had saw many songs that are also difficult and rare to find but this one "broke my record." :D

So, like Stephane said it´s not official...i will continue looking for the remix and if i find, i´ll post here for you guys!

Thanks a lot!
:thumb:

U've never read anything about an official extended version. I know only remix and these ones are so poor. Almost one year ago I heard a remix version with 9 minutes (is it the sparks remix?) and it sounded a bit strange. To be honest, I think it's not necessary.

Here's a funny thought , next time yr in the dancehall and the same DJ is working, why not go up to him and ask him what mix it is and where he got it.

Then you can report back here and let us know so we can hunt it down and add it to our collections!

Back
Top Bottom