Suedehead (Mael Mix) - first picture

Re: Sudehead (Mael Mix) - first picture

What it is very sickening is that there are tons of copies out there (Ebay above all) and in the actual shops only a few. Oh well....
Cheers Moz

Both Recordstore and Rough Trade where sold out by the time I got home yesterday :( I wonder how many of these will appear on Ebay :mad:

Found a dealer on Ebay who was selling it for £13 which was a fair price but was taking the piss with the postage (£4 for second class), but that still makes it the cheapest one I've seen on Ebay. They had 19 of them and they had all sold in less than one day :eek:

If you look at some of the completed prices there are a few going for around £17 which isn't bad (I bet Rough Trade and Record Store weren't much cheaper once you added postage). If you are patient they will continue to fall. I paid £25 on ebay with a few others RSD releases :(

Now if you want to talk about ebay profiteering, take a look at this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morrissey...?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item20c45800d3 I'm pretty sure this normally goes for around £30...

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

I got a copy from Discogs, shipped (to the US) for 27 GBP. Meh, not too bad.

Bought 2 off a guy on amazon.co.uk for £13 each. Bargain

Thanks do a decent chap around here I got one for £13, turns out a few copies was shipped to Stockholm though.

After ALL these copies around (not in the shops , sadly) , are we sure that ONLY 1000 were pressed? It looks as if 2500 or even more were pressed...
Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom