Suede: Squandered Squalor rarities comp

Discussion in 'Other Music archive (read-only)' started by Mr. Jackpots, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Mr. Jackpots

Mr. Jackpots a dilettante and a slut

I have a lot of stuff. Most or probably all of the stuff in the Dirtee Rephlex posts except for Anderson's solo material, which I never cared about. I don't know if I'll ever get around to uploading it. If there is specific stuff you want, PM me.

2. dirtee rephlex

dirtee rephlex Outside your house

No one is forcing to read/see/watch. You can press the block button. I posted the images just because I coudn't be bothered typing the tracklists but if you feel like doing it we'd all appreciate. I'd then gladly edit my post.

3. Big Mouff

Big Mouff New Member

Mr. Jackpot lay those tracks upon us.

I'd love if you reposted that series again.

As I mentioned above, I had no idea a collection like that had been assembled. I've been listening to Suede's catalog again after this Squandered Squalor link.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please Friend Can you share Suede Ambition Again??? You Gonna make me very Happy. Many Thanks. ;)

5. Sal Kramer

Sal Kramer Member

[​IMG]

Crazy album cover...:thumb:

6. That sound check version of Stay Together is an absolute beast!! The original is a beast, but that just pushes to the extremes!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so late in seeing this... the link doesn't work, could someone upload again?? :sob:Thanks.