Suede: Squandered Squalor rarities comp

Mr. Jackpot,

I know very well how you got your name.

Thanks for sharing Squandered Squalor as that was new to me and I really enjoy it.

Bernard Butler is an amazing guitarist.

I'd love to hear the 10 volumes spamming this thread with no link.

I have a lot of stuff. Most or probably all of the stuff in the Dirtee Rephlex posts except for Anderson's solo material, which I never cared about. I don't know if I'll ever get around to uploading it. If there is specific stuff you want, PM me.

Mr. Jackpot,

I know very well how you got your name.

Thanks for sharing Squandered Squalor as that was new to me and I really enjoy it.

Bernard Butler is an amazing guitarist.

I'd love to hear the 10 volumes spamming this thread with no link.

No one is forcing to read/see/watch. You can press the block button. I posted the images just because I coudn't be bothered typing the tracklists but if you feel like doing it we'd all appreciate. I'd then gladly edit my post.

Mr. Jackpot lay those tracks upon us.

I'd love if you reposted that series again.

As I mentioned above, I had no idea a collection like that had been assembled. I've been listening to Suede's catalog again after this Squandered Squalor link.

No one is forcing to read/see/watch. You can press the block button. I posted the images just because I coudn't be bothered typing the tracklists but if you feel like doing it we'd all appreciate. I'd then gladly edit my post.
Please Friend Can you share Suede Ambition Again??? You Gonna make me very Happy. Many Thanks. ;)

41871_f45bae7b75386504683048570bc55229--cover-art-depression.jpg

Crazy album cover...:thumb:

That sound check version of Stay Together is an absolute beast!! The original is a beast, but that just pushes to the extremes!!

I'm so late in seeing this... the link doesn't work, could someone upload again?? :sob:Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom