Suede ~ Camden Falcon, 2nd of August 1991 {VHS}

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
Is this raro? Just found it on YouTube to-day. Thank You Tony.

Either way, it's quite...redolent.

{To-day's second best video from 1991}

Last edited:

Skylarker

Is this raro? Just found it on YouTube to-day. Thank You Tony.

Either way, it's quite...redolent.

{To-day's second best video from 1991}

Holy shit this is awesome

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
i was a big suede fan a long time ago,brett is a great frontman,the band responsible for britpop,no it wasnt blur or oasis,the term came from brett anderson wearing a union jack jumper on the cover of a magazine and a clever clogs journo came up with the term britpop.

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
Holy shit this is awesome
It's pretty sweet, in a f***ed up kind of way. í love the distortion on the audio. It seems like a pretty close copy of the original VHS, not like a 5th generation dub. í'm not up-to the-minute on Suedeology so í assumed it was old gold, but don't think it is.

Skylarker

It's pretty sweet, in a f***ed up kind of way. í love the distortion on the audio. It seems like a pretty close copy of the original VHS, not like a 5th generation dub. í'm not up-to the-minute on Suedeology so í assumed it was old gold, but don't think it is.

I've never seen it before so it's new to me. And yes the sound is crap but it has Justine! I don't even want to think about how many time I watched Love And Poison when I was 17.

M

Musician

I totally understand now how Suede became complete when Justine left. It's not justified to have two guitars and can't even hear her playing anything significant.

Ben Budd

i was a big suede fan a long time ago,brett is a great frontman,the band responsible for britpop,no it wasnt blur or oasis,the term came from brett anderson wearing a union jack jumper on the cover of a magazine and a clever clogs journo came up with the term britpop.
No he didnt. Select magazine stuck a Union Jack behind him on the front cover. He wanted and wants absolutely nothing to do with the flag.