Suede Bootlegs - Your help is needed

stocksy

Evening all, I was wondering if some of you really kind folks out there would be able to help recommend some quality Suede Bootlegs - I have desperately been searching for some live download links but am drawing blanks. Very interested in hearing gigs around the Dog Man Star era and if anyone had a link for the concert in 2003 at ICA amongst others. Now i'm not sure on the rules here and apologise if I have offended anyone! Your help is much appreciated and my thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

I've got a few shows from 1994/95, and the Head Music ICA show. I'll share, just answer this question:

Is the full 8:20 version of Stay Together the best song ever?

Excellent - well I'd have to say yes (albeit it was 8:28) until I heard the Asphalt Word and Still Life and I still have major soft spots for The Big Time, To The Birds, Have you Ever Been This Low and Killing of a Flashboy. Not sure if I've answered your question other than to say if Stay Together is your favourite song then fair play to you Sir - when it first came out I remember recording it off the radio on my old tape deck and playing it over and over and over - it will always have a special place in a best of list. I'm grateful if you would consider to share

Look for "Suedemania". It's pretty good sound quality. Just Google it and I'm sure you can find a download link or search for that on here. Info I found lists:

"An amazing performance from a band at the peak of their powers, live at Glastonbury. Highlights: Animal Nitrate, She's Not Dead, Still Life, My Insatiable One

It must be noted that this is the first public performance ever of Still Life, a fascinating document, in a beautiful performance. It's just Brett and Bernard on acoustic, and it is a must-hear. To think just a few months after this, it became a cinematic, melodramatic, epic masterpiece."

Tracklist:
1 The Next Life 3:32
2 So Young 3:56
3 Moving 3:01
4 Pantomime Horse 5:55
5 He's Dead 5:32
6 Animal Nitrate 3:23
7 She's Not Dead 4:23
8 The Drowners 4:07
9 Sleeping Pills 4:08
10 To the Birds 5:36
11 Still Life 3:31
12 My Insatiable One 3:03

What can I say Ben but thanks so much - very much appreciated that's the bus journey to work tommorrow sorted

Was wondering if anyone has a copy of High Hopes Bootleg by Suede. Would love to get a FLAC rip of it. Have lots of other bands, but just got into Suede.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Blister

If you just got into suede I'd recommend getting the deluxe editions of their albums. There are 5 altogether and they have ALL the amazing b sides; their new album BloodSports is great as well.

Was wondering if anyone has a copy of High Hopes Bootleg by Suede. Would love to get a FLAC rip of it. Have lots of other bands, but just got into Suede.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Blister

I think I have it; I'm sorry I did not see your request til now. Do you still need it?

Back
Top Bottom