Suede and Manic Street Preachers Announce 2022 North American Tour

I'd say Everything Must Go is their Coming Up. Cause they'd just lost a key member and managed to make a splendid album.

In terms of commercial appeal This Is My Truth is probably their Coming Up.

Of course I have tried to talk to him about it.

We made a pact never to go to bed angry at each other.

All these nights we've been up because of that c*** Ed Sheeran. :angry:

Yes, sorry. I will love-rate your dreamy pics ASAP. I especially like the one with Gwen Stefani and Meat Loaf. :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:
oh my god, bun bun, that made me laugh so much :lbf:

well im sorry about your dilemma! i dont know what to say. maybe you could sue ed sheeran for loss of sleep? i just dont know why such an awful person has to exist bun bun!

thanks for love rating my dreamyneil pics! you forgot the nicky wire one!!

I'd say Everything Must Go is their Coming Up. Cause they'd just lost a key member and managed to make a splendid album.

In terms of commercial appeal This Is My Truth is probably their Coming Up.
alright those three will get me started! thanks, bun bun! your musical knowledge is great :bow:

i gotta say, EddY's leather jacket is just a lil bit cooler than neils. can i suggest build-a-bear for your next leather jacket neil?! they probably come in your size!!

oh my god, bun bun, that made me laugh so much :lbf:

well im sorry about your dilemma! i dont know what to say. maybe you could sue ed sheeran for loss of sleep? i just dont know why such an awful person has to exist bun bun!

thanks for love rating my dreamyneil pics! you forgot the nicky wire one!!

I tell you what, not only am I gonna sue Ed Sheeran for loss of sleep, I'm gonna sue him for more than that. I did my annual MRI a few days ago, and they tie you up and shove you into this huge machine for 15 minutes, and because it's a little unpleasant and most people are claustrophobic they play music to make people relax. Guess who they were playing? Yup. Ed f***ing Sheeran.

So if the scan reveals any new nerve damage I'm gonna sue the f***er.

i gotta say, EddY's leather jacket is just a lil bit cooler than neils. can i suggest build-a-bear for your next leather jacket neil?! they probably come in your size!!

EddY's leather jacket is the best thing in the world! :hearteyes:

I tell you what, not only am I gonna sue Ed Sheeran for loss of sleep, I'm gonna sue him for more than that. I did my annual MRI a few days ago, and they tie you up and shove you into this huge machine for 15 minutes, and because it's a little unpleasant and most people are claustrophobic they play music to make people relax. Guess who they were playing? Yup. Ed f***ing Sheeran.

So if the scan reveals any new nerve damage I'm gonna sue the f***er.
oh my god, what is GOING ON, bun bun?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! i dont understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they should have let you choose your music, the way the dentist lets you choose your fluoride flavour.

as beautiful as he has ever been! i find he looks MOST beautiful when he shows off the sides of his face where his ears are attached. also look at the lovely delicate line of his neck. wow wow wow wow wow.

his studied mannerisms and way of speaking are like an art form. ive never seen anything like it. he's a total poseur, but it's all done with such gracious self-consciousness that you cant help but admire it.

He certainly looks well. Leaving the band because of his illness must have been the hardest thing. I'm glad he is better and back with them, and back to making music and touring. Happy for him.

Last edited:
his studied mannerisms and way of speaking are like an art form. ive never seen anything like it. he's a total poseur, but it's all done with such gracious self-consciousness that you cant help but admire it.

I was talking to a mate of mine today who's a big Suede fan and he told me that Neil played in Natalie Imbruglia's band in the mid 2000's

Nicky wire is rocking my world at the moment but I still love neil best, just in case yall were worried. Neil is die einzige endlich.

Your Neil Codling gif had better flow than your Nicky Wire gif. This one jerks too much when it goes from finish back to start. Unfortunately, sea salt's does too. sea salt's should come with one of those warnings for photosensitive epileptics.

Not to criticize too harshly, of course. It's nice to see people sharing their interests.

Tags
suede
Back
Top Bottom