Suede and Manic Street Preachers Announce 2022 North American Tour

if neil wore crocs I would too!!!!!!!!!!

Would recommend moisturiser and a little bit of Botox.

Well you don't understand grand epic style love, scanty. You're the type of person who has sex with midgets. I wouldn't have sex with a midget, not even for a funny story to tell.
There are no midgets after you that anyone can see so I don’t see that you have to take such an exclusionary stance against people. And no one is holding it against you that you don’t have a grand sweeping epic style love at all or that you never have any funny stories to tell. The only person that said anything was Redacted and that was on the page just before when she called your writing about Neil creepy fanfictiion, and that actually was really funny! Sorry! :lbf:

Last edited:
I don’t think a little moisturizer and a little botox are going to help anything at this point. For Christmas someone needs to buy both Brett and Neil about 3 years’ worth of consecutive weekly facials for either of them to even begin to have a non-tree bark texture base to moisturize in the first place! Have they all been living on a sailboat sailing around the world for the last 6 years?? Because I don’t know how else anyone would ever get so weatherbeaten. It’s a mystery!

What if he liked Ed Sheeran?

Would you listen to Ed Sheeran, too?

:rage:
no, bun bun!!!! neil would never like ed sheeran because with his icky looks and only-an-asshole-with-no-self-respect-would-sing-this lyrics ed sheeran is the exact antithesis of neil! if neil ever professed to liking ed sheeran i imagine he would probably spontaneously self combust or start bleeding from his ears!! at least i HOPE he would!!!

by the way, ive been listening to manic street preachers and just realized you quoted their song Everlasting (great song! great lyrics!) back there! you're so good at sneaking in lyrics like that, bun bun! forgive me for not having noticed at the time but, you see, im a relatively new fan!!! (also, OMG nicky wire!!!!!!!!! :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: )

I don’t think a little moisturizer and a little botox are going to help anything at this point. For Christmas someone needs to buy both Brett and Neil about 3 years’ worth of consecutive weekly facials for either of them to even begin to have a non-tree bark texture base to moisturize in the first place! Have they all been living on a sailboat sailing around the world for the last 6 years?? Because I don’t know how else anyone would ever get so weatherbeaten. It’s a mystery!
it's just bad lighting, TRUST ME, toots. i saw both of them recently --IN PERSON-- and they are both beautiful men with no need for anything of the sort!!! of course when you have cheekbones and sexy long legs like they do, you dont need much else! bu,t of course, as we all know, you're not into men with long legs!!

There are no midgets after you that anyone can see so I don’t see that you have to take such an exclusionary stance against people. And no one is holding it against you that you don’t have a grand sweeping epic style love at all or that you never have any funny stories to tell. The only person that said anything was Redacted and that was on the page just before when she called your writing about Neil creepy fanfictiion, and that actually was really funny! Sorry! :lbf:
of course there are no midgets after me! people go for what they think they can get, sweetheart. ergo, i would be highly insulted if a midget were after me. you act like it's some sort of an achievement and that IS funny LOL!! (if not a little perverse)

since this is the suede AND manic street preachers thread, what is everyone's favourite manic street preachers songs and albums?! i've only just discovered them since going to their show (and being MESMERIZED by them!!) and have only listened to their greatest hits so far (ones i loved immediately are: motorcycle emptiness, design for life, if you tolerate this, suicide is painless, everlasting ). so i need to know, what albums are good? what should i listen to first?!

man, i wish i had bought the msp tote bag that was on sale at the concert. i cant find any online!!!!!!! :(

also how incredible is nicky wire?!?!?!?!?!?!! :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

in before redacted! (who's not a suede fan anyway so it's okay LOL)

hair is looking good here!

thats SO cute that she's wearing a leather jacket like neil!!!!! (and EddY!!) (she cant be a member of suede though all the same)

what a cutie!!!!!!!

looks like a bobblehead LOL

since this is the suede AND manic street preachers thread, what is everyone's favourite manic street preachers songs and albums?! i've only just discovered them since going to their show (and being MESMERIZED by them!!) and have only listened to their greatest hits so far (ones i loved immediately are: motorcycle emptiness, design for life, if you tolerate this, suicide is painless, everlasting ). so i need to know, what albums are good? what should i listen to first?!

man, i wish i had bought the msp tote bag that was on sale at the concert. i cant find any online!!!!!!! :(

also how incredible is nicky wire?!?!?!?!?!?!! :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

The Holy Bible is widely considered their masterpiece, their Dog Man Star.

It IS great, but a bit heavy.

This is my favourite, their disco song: <3

no, bun bun!!!! neil would never like ed sheeran because with his icky looks and only-an-asshole-with-no-self-respect-would-sing-this lyrics ed sheeran is the exact antithesis of neil! if neil ever professed to liking ed sheeran i imagine he would probably spontaneously self combust or start bleeding from his ears!! at least i HOPE he would!!!

I know. I just wanted to make this about ME and MY suffering. :lbf:

It's not so much that he likes Ed Sheeran, it's more ... how can someone who likes Ed Sheeran ever truly understand me and love me? :tears:

The Holy Bible is widely considered their masterpiece, their Dog Man Star.

It IS great, but a bit heavy.

This is my favourite, their disco song: <3

whats their 'coming up' album? :lbf:

well, thanks, bun bun, ill give that album a listen! whats the second video? (not available in my country). i am DEFINITELY interested in hearing their disco song.

I know. I just wanted to make this about ME and MY suffering. :lbf:

It's not so much that he likes Ed Sheeran, it's more ... how can someone who likes Ed Sheeran ever truly understand me and love me? :tears:
im sorry, bun bun, it was thoughtless of me not to consider you and your suffering in all of this!

have you tried talking to him about it? it might help!!

how about me, though? having to put up with you not love rating all the dreamy pics i post?! i almost think you deserve a partner who likes ed sheeran!!

im sorry, bun bun, it was thoughtless of me not to consider you and your suffering in all of this!

have you tried talking to him about it? it might help!!

how about me, though? having to put up with you not love rating all the dreamy pics i post?! i almost think you deserve a partner who likes ed sheeran!!

Of course I have tried to talk to him about it.

We made a pact never to go to bed angry at each other.

All these nights we've been up because of that c*** Ed Sheeran. :angry:

Yes, sorry. I will love-rate your dreamy pics ASAP. I especially like the one with Gwen Stefani and Meat Loaf. :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

whats their 'coming up' album? :lbf:

well, thanks, bun bun, ill give that album a listen! whats the second video? (not available in my country). i am DEFINITELY interested in hearing their disco song.

Miss Europa Disco Dancer

Tags
suede
Back
Top Bottom