Suede and Manic Street Preachers Announce 2022 North American Tour

No, I haven’t read Mat's book. I haven’t read anything lately, not even the ones by Nikos Kazantzakis and Elias Canetti. At least they look good on the coffee table.

I’ve listened to a lot of music lately, though, something I hadn’t done in a long time. So many things in my life are changing, and I’ve found great comfort and reassurance in songs I listened to in the beginning, when we were winning, and the smiles were genuine.

About the hair, I was fairly sure (I've heard it from a reliable source), but looking at the pictures that Redacted posted, Brett's hair does look natural.
i mean, i see absolutely no reason why that couldnt be brett's natural hair. unless you have genetic hair loss or an underlying issue that is not being addressed and therefore has assumed the nature of permanence, there's absolutely no reason why your hair shouldnt retain it's natural thickness into later life. i know because ive been to several hair experts when i was losing hair due to low ferritin (which i am again now because i havent taken iron in three years) and they all reiterated that hair does NOT naturally thin as you get older--there's always a reason for it.

yeah, i havent read the nikos kazantzakis or elias canetti books either (actually i got about a third of the way through the latter one). im into instant gratification these days, and books dont provide that!

bun bun, i think i may have uncovered evidence that neil is married!!! when i went to his partners website, there was a comment by someone with the same last name as her, so i clicked on her instagram page and i believe they are sisters. well, under a post for her dads birthday she mentioned that her dads three daughters and three sons-in-law were there!!! if neils partner is her sister, then she is one of the daughters, and neil is one of the sons in law!!!!!!! :fearful: god i HOPE he does not have children!!!!!!!! that would be all his mystique GONE -- like THAT!!!!!!!!!

i mean, i know im not supposed to care anymore, but still...... :disappointed:

the problem is theres nothing else to care about!!!!! everyone else is boring and ugly and coarse and pedestrian and lame and uncool compared to neil. what else is there in life?

neil does not look good in that picture though, im sorry. i mean, if he was a customer who came in looking like that, if i didnt find him so endearing and wasnt so heavily invested in my adoration of him, i wouldnt even look twice at him.

i mean, i see absolutely no reason why that couldnt be brett's natural hair. unless you have genetic hair loss or an underlying issue that is not being addressed and therefore has assumed the nature of permanence, there's absolutely no reason why your hair shouldnt retain it's natural thickness into later life. i know because ive been to several hair experts when i was losing hair due to low ferritin (which i am again now because i havent taken iron in three years) and they all reiterated that hair does NOT naturally thin as you get older--there's always a reason for it.

yeah, i havent read the nikos kazantzakis or elias canetti books either (actually i got about a third of the way through the latter one). im into instant gratification these days, and books dont provide that!

bun bun, i think i may have uncovered evidence that neil is married!!! when i went to his partners website, there was a comment by someone with the same last name as her, so i clicked on her instagram page and i believe they are sisters. well, under a post for her dads birthday she mentioned that her dads three daughters and three sons-in-law were there!!! if neils partner is her sister, then she is one of the daughters, and neil is one of the sons in law!!!!!!! :fearful: god i HOPE he does not have children!!!!!!!! that would be all his mystique GONE -- like THAT!!!!!!!!!

i mean, i know im not supposed to care anymore, but still...... :disappointed:

I don't think they are together anymore. I think I read somewhere that he is single, no joke. In any case, you can do better. He seems like a boring young man with breadcrumbs in his bed.

the problem is theres nothing else to care about!!!!! everyone else is boring and ugly and coarse and pedestrian and lame and uncool compared to neil. what else is there in life?

Not true.

I don't think they are together anymore. I think I read somewhere that he is single, no joke. In any case, you can do better. He seems like a boring young man with breadcrumbs in his bed.
where did you read that?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??! if that's the case why does suede HQ still follow her on twitter?!??!

and why is there NO information about his private life out there? no pictures of him on his partners (ex partners?) instagram or pictures of her on his?!?!?! does he think he's such a hot commodity these days that people wouldnt be able to handle him having a girlfriend/wife or something?!?!?!?!

i hope you also read somewhere that he doesnt have kids!!!!!!!!!! i can handle him having a wife, what i can NOT handle is little amorphous blobs running around calling him dad!!!!!

neil is NOT boring! neil is SO interesting!!!! i love how in all his mannerisms and facial expressions he gives himself away by exactly what he's trying to conceal.

Not true.
yeah, i forgot: there's nicky wire!!

:D

no, it's just when i make something my focus it becomes like a glitch in my brain. even when i become tired of the thing, i cant just delete it from it's central place in my brain. something has to come along to supplant it, but the problem is, theres nothing left!!!! ive gone through everything worthy of being a subject of intense focus and theres nothing left!!!!

Neil seems very friendly and accessible, lots of pics with him
315960245_10166471321650618_8561066661881314082_n.jpg

One with the whole band!
316086027_10226504831701619_7121418067152035691_n.jpg

Not a creepy stalker so Neil chatted with her a while, signed some things and wrote out some lyrics for her. She's cute!
316241440_656307725956796_6176515461526437574_n.jpg

I am starting to wonder if Brett is triplets, he has so much energy and is everywhere
316126384_656307715956797_3865515437075149105_n.jpg

I would def ask Richard about his experience joining Suede
316254567_656307692623466_4933031217331322374_n.jpg

With love from Neil, I really thought he was shy, but he's a social butterfly
316126490_656307742623461_8812549852723203081_n.jpg
316218273_656307682623467_592539215409404613_n.jpg

Last edited:
Neil is like if there was a time machine and Oliver Twist came into the future and wanted to try to be in a band, he would be Neil

Which is still infinitely better than if Neil gets into the time machine trying to go forward into the future and turning into Meatloaf

All i see is if you tied a bandana around his head, he might have ended up being in Poison, instead of the guy who actually was in Poison

Or they could have just both hung out in Poison looking the same with the bandanas on their heads together :eek:

Tags
suede
Back
Top Bottom