Suede and Manic Street Preachers Announce 2022 North American Tour

I listened to an interview with *ahem* Nicky Wire the other day, and the interviewer asked them about their first performance on TOTP and what they were about and what they were against when they first started out, and he answered: "We were against everything." :lbf:
I love him ❤️

He has a great personality! I feel so lucky that not only did I get to see suede when I never thought I would, but I got to discover this great other band at the same time.

I love him ❤️

He has a great personality! I feel so lucky that not only did I get to see suede when I never thought I would, but I got to discover this great other band at the same time.

I'm glad you liked them. I kind of thought you might.

Thats also a bun bun tattoo reference!

Oh thanks k-ket!! I'll tell you one thing, k- ket, that was the ONLY time in my life I've EVER enjoyed and didn't regret touching a human male!! He does have PROBABLY the sexiest back ever (I've long admired it!!!!)! I have half a mind to buy the autofiction shirt with the picture of his sexy sexy back and to draw a little circle on it in pen where I touched his real back and write the words "I touched here!!!!!!!!!"

Brett is FIT

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 21.35.33.png

He is probably the only member of suede who doesn't have a toupee or a hair transplant.
I don't know what you mean, bun bun!! They all have great natural hair, dont they?? I mean, other than mat. Poor mat, being the homely one. 😞

Why don't you ever love rate my neil pics, bun bun?! 😞

I don't know what you mean, bun bun!! They all have great natural hair, dont they?? I mean, other than mat. Poor mat, being the homely one. 😞

Why don't you ever love rate my neil pics, bun bun?! 😞

Hmmm, I think Brett, Richard and Simon have all had work done. As they should. Suede hair is important. Not Mat, you’re right. But Mat is funny and has written a book, so … he has that.

Hmmm, I think Brett, Richard and Simon have all had work done. As they should. Suede hair is important. Not Mat, you’re right. But Mat is funny and has written a book, so … he has that.
yeah, i like matts personality and commentary. he seems cool and clever and defo has the suede mentality if not the bone structure. im shocked about brett, richard and simon. their hair looks so natural. are you sure, bun bun? i see no reason why the hair they have couldnt be their natural hair.

have you read mat's book? i read the first few chapters because it was free online and then i lost interest. it seemed a lil hokey, though it started out well.

Great pictures, the guy in the National and Tim Booth from James are the only people I've seen just walk into the crowd like that when I've been at a gig.
I am glad you like them! Isn't it so much fun when that happens? People are tired tonight, they say there are more coming tomorrow. Hopefully videos too. I love all the pictures coming from this tour. I have been at concerts where Bono, Mike Peters, Billy Corgan and Stephan Jenkins did it. No smart phones with cameras then, unfortunately.

wow, lots of old people there. there were more young people at the vancouver show, at least near me. other girls alone too, like me. maybe we just all converged on neil's side. i remember there was this young girl behind me who kept bumping into me and brushing me with her arms, and every time i looked back at her as if to say "yo, mind my space please" she smiled enthusiastically at me like we were at a concert or something, rather than a once in a lifetime chance event to ogle neil. i felt so threatened at every moment that someone was going to push in front of me and ruin my view. so when the crowd pushed the girl forward, i elbowed her good, not in any way that could be mistaken for unintentional. i feel bad about that now. she was pretty and excited to be there and a fellow suede fan. she's the type of person i probably would've liked, but i just felt so threatened that my view of neil would be blacked out forever, like the sun going down never to rise again, that i couldnt help it. NOBODY was coming between me an' neil.

also, neil is cute as hell, but gosh he looks old. sort of like his face is caving in. i've decided i must give up neil, even though i dont want to, simply because i dont want to live in london at all, let alone just so that i can walk past his house every day. the idea of living in london without money depresses the hell out of me, frankly, and if im going to go to any great effort to change my life at all it would be to move to vancouver, not some place where i cant imagine anyone could ever possibly be happy. sorry neil. i still love you though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i like matts personality and commentary. he seems cool and clever and defo has the suede mentality if not the bone structure. im shocked about brett, richard and simon. their hair looks so natural. are you sure, bun bun? i see no reason why the hair they have couldnt be their natural hair.

have you read mat's book? i read the first few chapters because it was free online and then i lost interest. it seemed a lil hokey, though it started out well.

No, I haven’t read Mat's book. I haven’t read anything lately, not even the ones by Nikos Kazantzakis and Elias Canetti. At least they look good on the coffee table.

I’ve listened to a lot of music lately, though, something I hadn’t done in a long time. So many things in my life are changing, and I’ve found great comfort and reassurance in songs I listened to in the beginning, when we were winning, and the smiles were genuine.

About the hair, I was fairly sure (I've heard it from a reliable source), but looking at the pictures that Redacted posted, Brett's hair does look natural.

Tags
suede
Back
Top Bottom