Stupid Morrissey!!!

in my stool hahahahahahahahhahahahahhha corrissey

so its drunk and emo time for Miss Nugz. but...just wanted to say (as I am conversing with a fellow soloist) about how stupid f***ing Morrissey just has a song for every occasion, and im just sitting here, bein all emo and crap, all, on the verge of tears. yeah, so I went to a local bar tonight. I put some Smiths/Moz on the jukebox. and people came up to me and told me it was THE WORST MUSIC THEY HAD HEARD IN THEIR LIFE. I'm not even kidding. so thank you all, for getting it. that's all. i shoudlve been in bed HOURS ago. oh well.

DISCUSS. if youd like.

*hugz and kissez*

Quit your job and open your own bar.

how many people do you get at a Moz / Smiths night over there?

i went to a 'Quarry' night in central London last friday and only about 30 people showed up - good night but very disappointing turnout...also none of them were born in 1982!

i went to a 'Quarry' night in central London last friday and only about 30 people showed up - good night but very disappointing turnout...also none of them were born in 1982!

Kidding? No Moz / Smiths nights around here.... or at least not that I know of. :rolleyes:

well there's a Smiths cover band playing here in Philly on the 10th. I saw the same band play at the same bar back in October and the bar was pretty crowded. seemed to be mostly Smiths/Moz fans.

Kidding? No Moz / Smiths nights around here.... or at least not that I know of. :rolleyes:

EPbabe i reckon you should get your husband to take you to London for a lovely long weekend that just happens by happy coincidence to be the date of one of The Smyths gigs or a Quarry night...just a thought...

well there's a Smiths cover band playing here in Philly on the 10th. I saw the same band play at the same bar back in October and the bar was pretty crowded. seemed to be mostly Smiths/Moz fans.

yeah when i have been to see The Smyths (4 times so far this year) there have always been more than 100 people there but this dj night last week was disappointing

Over there, where? Chicago? I'd say 75-100 people throughout the course of the evening. Again, many were there just because... but the cool ones were there for the right reasons :cool: :) And I hear you about those born in the 80's. A couple of those guys tried chatting myself and Pregs up
732g1f7.gif

EPbabe i reckon you should get your husband to take you to London for a lovely long weekend that just happens by happy coincidence to be the date of one of The Smyths gigs or a Quarry night...just a thought...

Paulc, that is a lovely idea! :D

There were lots more than 100, Coz. They were mostly the younger, post-Quarry crowd. At least, I felt that way. The bad part was when the 25 year old boy was trying to convince me that a woman "of my age" should date younger men, because we are intellectual and emotional equals. Uh-huh. And him repeatedly telling me that I am still "primo stuff" despite my age. I was too polite to tell him to f*** off so I could hear the music and talk to my friend.

Later we found interesting-looking men of a more appropriate age upstairs. But by then we were done for and left shortly after. Next time... I'll be upstairs. Or chatting up the DJ. ;)

There were lots more than 100, Coz. They were mostly the younger, post-Quarry crowd. At least, I felt that way. The bad part was when the 25 year old boy was trying to convince me that a woman "of my age" should date younger men, because we are intellectual and emotional equals. Uh-huh. And him repeatedly telling me that I am still "primo stuff" despite my age. I was too polite to tell him to f*** off so I could hear the music and talk to my friend.

Later we found interesting-looking men of a more appropriate age upstairs. But by then we were done for and left shortly after. Next time... I'll be upstairs. Or chatting up the DJ. ;)

More than 100? hmmm... really. I musta been drunx (again!) We need Comtesse, SmithDivision, Dag Dave, etc to join our 'age appropriate group' next time.

Yes, note to selves *hang out upstairs or get there early and sit next to the DJ* but then we don't need to text in our requests to him ;)

More than 100? hmmm... really. I musta been drunx (again!) We need Comtesse, SmithDivision, Dag Dave, etc to join our 'age appropriate group' next time.

Yes, note to selves *hang out upstairs or get there early and sit next to the DJ* but then we don't need to text in our requests to him ;)

Note to Coz: texting requests only works when you're actually texting them to the DJ and not a random unknown stranger. But can you imagine? Getting Morrissey and Smiths song titles texted to you from someone you don't know? Could be creepy.

Note to Coz: texting requests only works when you're actually texting them to the DJ and not a random unknown stranger. But can you imagine? Getting Morrissey and Smiths song titles texted to you from someone you don't know? Could be creepy.

heeheehee~hey one digit off (story of my life :rolleyes:). Well, I figured out the right number for him just in time... But someone else has been getting texts about Moz concerts and TV appearances :D They should have texted me back :confused: "P-u-s-h-double-f!" :mad: :p

heeheehee~hey one digit off (story of my life :rolleyes:). Well, I figured out the right number for him just in time... But someone else has been getting texts about Moz concerts and TV appearances :D They should have texted me back :confused: "P-u-s-h-double-f!" :mad: :p

Just think of it this way: perhaps you've been inadvertently evangelizing for our dear Mozfather. Imagine the recipient... "Morrissey? Who is this Morrissey? I will tune in and see.... oooooohhhhh. Niiiiice." And a new fan... uh, that is, listener, is made.

Just think of it this way: perhaps you've been inadvertently evangelizing for our dear Mozfather. Imagine the recipient... "Morrissey? Who is this Morrissey? I will tune in and see.... oooooohhhhh. Niiiiice." And a new fan... uh, that is, listener, is made.

I like your way of thinking! Score 1 for Karmassey! :D

add:

Dial-a-cliche has hit me twice today :tears:

Further into the fog I fall -well, I was just...following you

Back
Top Bottom