Stupid Morrissey!!!

We'll get an invasion force for you. These people sounded like tossers...at least you don't get any of those here..:)

How the devil are BTW? And you can't be too dirty about Moz, but you can write it out in great detail and post it..:)

Ha Ha!
I cannot ...there are minors here! I'm sure Pregs' virginal ears are still burning! ;)

I tell you, watching Morrissey videos for 5 solid hours is worth the price of admission alone (well, it's free to get in--but you get my drift). Just some totally classic vids to watch... I was climbing the walls during November Spawned a Monster. Well, I was climbing Pregs. uh, sorry Pregs :o

For the record, I drive a Saturn VUE. I don't think that's a mini van. If it is, so what. Both cars make the same thump noise when it runs assholes over :p

Ha Ha!
I cannot ...there are minors here! I'm sure Pregs' virginal ears are still burning! ;)

I tell you, watching Morrissey videos for 5 solid hours is worth the price of admission alone (well, it's free to get in--but you get my drift). Just some totally classic vids to watch... I was climbing the walls during November Spawned a Monster. Well, I was climbing Pregs. uh, sorry Pregs :o

For the record, I drive a Saturn VUE. I don't think that's a mini van. If it is, so what. Both cars make the same thump noise when it runs assholes over :p

There's always some idiot who does a big TURD in the punchbowl and ruins the party.

I am pleased that you are here..:)

Somehow, I'm now glad I didn't go! :eek:

I'dve prolly gotten really pissed off at them, haha.

Ah, a night of Morrissey sensory overload still rules all :guitar:

That is very true.

I ended up last night laughing my ass for no apparent reason, wearing my cat ears and singing along.

That MIGHT'VE had something to do with the fact my dad let me have a little bit of wine, and then I drank a cup of tea, pretty much drowned in sugar.
Nonetheless, I somehow managed to have fun by myself. :D

I was in my local many many years ago(not in the happiest mood,(no longer my local bar),since Ive moved away) wearing my Mozzer tour T shirt(date on the back etc) and a voice behind shouted "Miserable B**tard!!" I turned and hit him square in the nose.

Love it.....:)

Corrissey you crack me up! :D

the Philly Moz night will actually be full of Moz fans!!! :p

(which is in like 3 weeks, w00t! just sayin....)

I'm a lover not a fighter... but add alcohol and idiots, and I may just be both :D

*sigh* I wish I could join you guys in Philly but as I told Pregs, it isn't good timing for me... raincheck?! ;)

Corrissey and Pregs, I wish I would have been there to here the fightin' wordzz. :p

Ha Ha :p So I got a bit worked up for a little bit...no big whoop-- just a pimple on the ass of Morrissey night :D

I'm a lover not a fighter... but add alcohol and idiots, and I may just be both :D

*sigh* I wish I could join you guys in Philly but as I told Pregs, it isn't good timing for me... raincheck?! ;)

of course! you know i'm ready to party whenever. just give me an hour to get ready. ;)

we'll take lots of pics for you! maybe a group drunk dial at some point in the evening? :D

Back
Top Bottom