Stupid Morrissey!!!

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
so its drunk and emo time for Miss Nugz. but...just wanted to say (as I am conversing with a fellow soloist) about how stupid f***ing Morrissey just has a song for every occasion, and im just sitting here, bein all emo and crap, all, on the verge of tears. yeah, so I went to a local bar tonight. I put some Smiths/Moz on the jukebox. and people came up to me and told me it was THE WORST MUSIC THEY HAD HEARD IN THEIR LIFE. I'm not even kidding. so thank you all, for getting it. that's all. i shoudlve been in bed HOURS ago. oh well.

DISCUSS. if youd like.

*hugz and kissez*

so its drunk and emo time for Miss Nugz. but...just wanted to say (as I am conversing with a fellow soloist) about how stupid f***ing Morrissey just has a song for every occasion, and im just sitting here, bein all emo and crap, all, on the verge of tears. yeah, so I went to a local bar tonight. I put some Smiths/Moz on the jukebox. and people came up to me and told me it was THE WORST MUSIC THEY HAD HEARD IN THEIR LIFE. I'm not even kidding. so thank you all, for getting it. that's all. i shoudlve been in bed HOURS ago. oh well.

DISCUSS. if youd like.

*hugz and kissez*

I want to kick Morrissey's gorgeous ass for giving us Well I Wonder which kills me every single effing time I listen to it! :mad:

Edit: *hugs and kisses you back*

so I went to a local bar tonight. I put some Smiths/Moz on the jukebox. and people came up to me and told me it was THE WORST MUSIC THEY HAD HEARD IN THEIR LIFE.

You need to find a new bar to go to.

hahaha. its like 3 blocks from my house. i go there about every 4 months when im bored. they will never learn. haha. :)

Dr. Phil says you are better than there are....what do they know! How dare they blaspheme The Smiths!

yeah, so I went to a local bar tonight. I put some Smiths/Moz on the jukebox. and people came up to me and told me it was THE WORST MUSIC THEY HAD HEARD IN THEIR LIFE.

Next time, bring a $20, get there early and just play "I Know It's Over" on endless loop...it'll play for like 4 hours straight. That song or "Golden Lights" :)

Next time, bring a $20, get there early and just play "I Know It's Over" on endless loop...it'll play for like 4 hours straight. That song or "Golden Lights" :)

yeah, one song i played was "there is a light" and i, like the drunk retard that i am, told everyone it was MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME FOREVER AND EVERRRRR.

good thing im semi-cute, or else id be REALLY f***in annoying. :cool::p

Bring your iPod, put Morrissey/Smiths songs on shuffle, and sit alone ignoring all the gimps, whilst enjoying your beverage of choice :)
Alternatively, visit this pub which I was at yesterday. It's a little further than 3 blocks, mind you....

I was in my local many many years ago(not in the happiest mood,(no longer my local bar),since Ive moved away) wearing my Mozzer tour T shirt(date on the back etc) and a voice behind shouted "Miserable B**tard!!" I turned and hit him square in the nose.

I got into a few altercations last night about/over Morrissey. f***in noobs.

I told a girl to look up Morrissey on youtube some time, and she did, and said it was "so awful". Her favorite band is Simple Plan.

I used to like Simple Plan. :(

Either way, nobody knows who The Smiths/Morrissey are. At least nobody I've met...:(

My dad hates Morrissey. D: he makes fun of him all the time. So then I make fun of HIS music. It's a viscious cycle I tell you! :D

DISCUSS. if youd like.

*hugz and kissez*

You should have said. "And you're the worst human beings i have EVER met in MY life".

Or, "You should get out more"...:)

I got into a few altercations last night about/over Morrissey. f***in noobs.

Ya'll should have seen her. She was itching to fight somebody... it was something to see. I made sure to stay on her good side. However, I have to say some (most) of those people might have benefited from a good whuppin'.

for the oddest reason,I really enjoyed this thread

it made my day.

:D

ps: cozzer and preggers,how was last night?

Ya'll should have seen her. She was itching to fight somebody... it was something to see. I made sure to stay on her good side. However, I have to say some (most) of those people might have benefited from a good whuppin'.

People were pissing me off. Were they not you? I 'spose I was in rare form and a lil drunk :rolleyes: Not wanting to fight, really. I am surrounded by Morrissey music and videos, so feeling fiesty and uppity and charged. And RANDY (how many dirty things did I say about Moz?! :D) I wish it were just me, Pregs and DJ Tony and a bartender to keep the drinks flowing :D I think a lot of people were just at bar because.. and it happened to be Moz/Smiffs night. I'd say there were about 20 people who went there specifically for Moz/Smiffs night. A handful we recognized from last time.

Pregs, that group of people 'you knew as Moz fans' treated me like shit. They were disrespectful and I told them off. At least I got an apology out of it. I expected Morrissey fans to be a little more welcoming than that.

Then Pregs and were surrounded at our table ...and I think we may be part of the Moz Krew Latin Kings right now, but I'm not sure. :p They were young but a few were cool enough to share some Moz love and we had fun with them.

The couple young boys however... they could not pick up a girl with a forklift. Questioning me about how long I've followed Morrissey. Saying some unkindly remarks about our man. And me. Age jokes and shit. Please. Oh and I believe his parting words were (after seeing my car outside the bar) "of course you drive a mini-van" :mad:

As I said to Pregs, I got chunks of guys like that in my stool! :p

People were pissing me off. Were they not you? I 'spose I was in rare form and a lil drunk :rolleyes: Not wanting to fight, really. I am surrounded by Morrissey music and videos, so feeling fiesty and uppity and charged. And RANDY (how many dirty things did I say about Moz?! :D) I wish it were just me, Pregs and DJ Tony and a bartender to keep the drinks flowing :D I think a lot of people were just at bar because.. and it happened to be Moz/Smiffs night. I'd say there were about 20 people who went there specifically for Moz/Smiffs night. A handful we recognized from last time.

Pregs, that group of people 'you knew as Moz fans' treated me like shit. They were disrespectful and I told them off. At least I got an apology out of it. I expected Morrissey fans to be a little more welcoming than that.

Then Pregs and were surrounded at our table ...and I think we may be part of the Moz Krew Latin Kings right now, but I'm not sure. :p They were young but a few were cool enough to share some Moz love and we had fun with them.

The couple young boys however... they could not pick up a girl with a forklift. Questioning me about how long I've followed Morrissey. Saying some unkindly remarks about our man. And me. Age jokes and shit. Please. Oh and I believe his parting words were (after seeing my car outside the bar) "of course you drive a mini-van" :mad:

We'll get an invasion force for you. These people sounded like tossers...at least you don't get any of those here..:)

How the devil are BTW? And you can't be too dirty about Moz, but you can write it out in great detail and post it..:)

THere is nothing quite like being lectured on how to live my life by a twenty-five year old boy who is also trying to pick me up. Apparently, I'm told, older women need younger men because younger men are more interesting. And, while I may be of advanced age, I am still "primo stuff." Despite my age, a point which was reiterated many, many times.

I am not that old. Neither is Corrissey. I wished they would have just left us alone to enjoy the music in peace. Instead, I had to deliver a Moz/Smiths history lesson. Like so:

"So, like, what's the difference between Morrissey and the Smiths?"

The Smiths were Morrissey's band in the first half of the eighties. They broke up in 1987.

"Dude, he's been around that long?"

Actually, they released their first album in 1983.

*gape* "I was born in 1982."

Congratulations.

In other words, the crowd were mostly newbies. Which is fine as long as they don't try to hit on me. 'Cause that's just silly. Maybe I should have had more to drink... I was actually quite temperate, sticking to tonic water with lime after an initial beer.

Back
Top Bottom