Stupid Morrissey Questions

dosen't it seem that lately all intteligence has been removed from the forums G.D.? whats with al the "Does Morrissey prefer blue socks or black socks?" or "Does Morrissey use both nostrils to breathe?" questions
GO AWAY!

You seem to be implying that there used to be some intelligence here, which I think we all know is just wrong ;)

But as our hero has said this is "So-Low":D And besides a bit of trivia is good for the soul.I tell myself that between readings of Proust and Byron.:D

Clearly. I thought you'd left because you were annoyed that some people had different opinions on things than you do?

no, I got annoyed at rude people who called me stupid and narrowminded because THEY had a different opionion.

so now I only post on the silliest threads, it's safer. the stupid trolls are more fun than the belligerent ghouls.

If by "THEY" you mean me ( ;) ) I was concerned with your massive stereotyping rather than your beliefs concerning meat and the like.

dosen't it seem that lately all intteligence has been removed from the forums G.D.? whats with al the "Does Morrissey prefer blue socks or black socks?" or "Does Morrissey use both nostrils to breathe?" questions
GO AWAY!

I for one really like this forum, and I am glad I signed up, great to see fellow Mozza's posting information and their views, some threads agreed are a bit silly, but we are all here to have fun, and engage in discussion about what is effectively our pop idol Morrissey.

PS. Does Morrissey prefer red or white wine? ;) :D

the questions about moz aren't THAT annoying, although a lot of the feedback is. the one's about people and fans are quite silly. did you ever have sex with someone because they thought "I know it's gonna happen someday" was the best song in the world, you've got to be kidding. i am more prone to believe they're having a go at us than posing a real question.

GO AWAY!

Anyone that spells "intelligence" with two t's and one l shouldn't be allowed to comment on the subject.

Last edited:
Anyone that spells "intelligence" with two t's and one l shouldn't be allowed to comment on the subject.

I think that may have been deliberate to illustrate his/her point.

dosen't it seem that lately all inteligence has been removed from the forums G.D.? whats with al the "Does Morrissey prefer blue socks or black socks?" or "Does Morrissey use both nostrils to breathe?" questions
GO AWAY!

I have to agree. Everytime I log on - which is rarely due to the inane chat on here - the same nonsense is all over the boards. Is there not a drivel section where such posts belong?

Back
Top Bottom