Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

I want to buy the vinyl, but I can't until I know if I've definitely won or not. The CD already came :S

mine came in a large white thin card envelope with 2 bits of card in it, they must have run out of the larger cardboard ones i've seen on the pictures on here.

No gang!!! Remember, they were going to send out bundles to people, and AFTER, would let folks know who did/did not win a print. So, some folks, might've got a bundle, with no print yet(or not at all), and the print comes later. Some folks got the whole shebang in one deal....

PLUS, absolutely, NO GUARANTEE that you, me, or my dog, were "for sure" going to win one, even if you were in the "first 200 to enter". It's always stated" winners would be chosen AT RANDOM".

I love you guys, but, lets think for a moment.......not everyone can get one, those who got a huge poster signed last time? good for you, you were lucky. Those who didnt last time? sorry to hear that. Same with this bundle.......EVERYONE cant get one all the time man.

PS, anyone in the states win a signed print, or get their bundle yet? nothing on this end.

Last edited:
It's a f***ing picture with a signature on it. I could forge one and no-one would know the difference. I'd be happy enough getting a free A4 poster, the signature can go to f***. I'll just have to do some covert printing at work instead.

Since when does Morrissey sign his name with any decent penmanship whatsoever?

Check it out: I wrote asking them what the status of the signed prints was/ and if they were all sent off yet(had no idea I had won one), here was/is there response:

Hi Jeff,

I'm pleased to confirmed that your signed print was dispatched to you yesterday so it's currently on its way to you and you should receive it shortly.

Thats what i like to hear, I cannot wait.

What a shame........obvious this person's not a true fan. A true fan, wouldn't part with something like that, for anything.

Unfortunately this is hardly a shock, I expect to see quite a few appear over the next couple weeks. You have to remember that you don't have to be a fan to buy the bundle, I'm sure some were sold to people who gambled on winning one of the signed prints and for the cheap price Recordstore were charging, they can easily sale on the bundle.

Congrats to you! :thumb: and all the winners. I think yours is the first in the States. I am on the East coast and haven't received anything yet. I believe that I read that you missed out on the signed poster, so this should make up for it!! Good things do come round eventually. Just when we don't expect it.

Check it out: I wrote asking them what the status of the signed prints was/ and if they were all sent off yet(had no idea I had won one), here was/is there response:

Hi Jeff,

I'm pleased to confirmed that your signed print was dispatched to you yesterday so it's currently on its way to you and you should receive it shortly.

Thats what i like to hear, I cannot wait.

It must be really weird for Morrissey to sign a picture of himself from 15-20 years ago when he actually had hair and looked skinny as hell! He certainly doesn't look like that now!

Congrats to you! :thumb: and all the winners. I think yours is the first in the States. I am on the East coast and haven't received anything yet. I believe that I read that you missed out on the signed poster, so this should make up for it!! Good things do come round eventually. Just when we don't expect it.

Thanks...got my bundle today, in perfect shape, no dents, or anything. The print, Im assured,is on it's way, as it was dispatched AFTER they had sent out my bundle. The Pic disc is nice......I dont think I'll open the 45.

What's RecordStore's/Steve's email, Biggoof? Going to email him to see if I was one of the winners, if not, i'll prob go back to buying off HMV because they deliver on time..

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom