Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

Re: recordstore.co.uk

I emailed recordstore last week, asking did they have the prints, when winners would be notified, and...silence.

My order status on recordstore's website still says "sent.for.package", which it has done all week. This is getting a little silly now.

My order status on recordstore's website still says "sent.for.package", which it has done all week. This is getting a little silly now.

Same.

Just got an e-mail saying my bundle and best of have been shipped. Apparently it took so long because I asked to have them delivered together. I've just checked my original order - I asked for them to be delivered separately. Swine.

This is now posted in place of the signed bundle:

"Please note all winners have been selected and this is an unsigned version of the bundle".

Good luck everyone!

They are still selling bundles for £6.99, but they are no longer promoting them as if you had the chance of winning a signed print - makes sense to me.

What I can't fathom is why no one on solo has won one yet, or why non have appeared on ebay - unless none have been won / posted. I know that Steve from RecordStore took some flack from some on here last time round, but most of us were polite to him... can anyone from RecordStore shed any light - have any winning signed prints been distributed? And, have any signed LPs been distributed yet?

Dave

Email last week saying items had been sent, but as yet Mr Postman hasn't been kind. And i'm not holding my breath about winning anything either, last thing i won was a football signed by Bobby Charlton in 1979. That wore off after a 10 minute kickabout as well. :mad:

FINALLY got an email saying my GG Bundle has been shipped, however I'm a little confused. Here's what it says:

Shipped items:
1 x GLAMOROUS-BUND
Morrissey - Glamorous Glue Bundle
6.99 GBP per unit
> CDMM722Morrissey - Glamorous Glue
> MM722Morrissey - Glamorous Glue
> MMPD722Morrissey - Glamorous Glue: Picture Disc

No mention of the competition. Previous emails said "Win Signed Artwork Print!" Does this mean I haven't been entered into the draw? If so I'll be pretty ticked off, not that I ever expected to win, but making me wait so long for my order and then not to even include me in the competition is pretty ridiculous.

Someone at record store sent me this email:
"

Winners are chosen at random and are informed when they receive their order so I am unable to deduce whether you were a winner or not, but upon recite of your order you would know.

"
which contradicts the previous information...????

Just raced to the mailbox. Still no bundle, although they told me last week it had shipped and my friend one town over got hers yesterday.

Last edited:
But they shipped half of these out before he signed them, didn't they?

And didn't they also say winners would be contacted by email and they'd be sent out separate...?

But they shipped half of these out before he signed them, didn't they?

And didn't they also say winners would be contacted by email and they'd be sent out separate...?

As long as your first order confirmation email stated 'win signed print / LP' you're eligible to the draw.

Hopefully some people will report here that they won signed print / LP.

Last edited:
Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom