Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

Re: The Autographed picture that came with the Glam Glue bundle

So noboby here got the signed LP so far....well well :confused::confused:
Cheers Moz

Still nobody over here got the signed Vinyl....how strange.....and I am not getting any reply from Recordstore:confused:
Cheers Moz

No Stoned they seem to be ignoring all email's my guess is Moz let em down with signings, and they don't want to get in row with people about selling cd's under false pretenses, because they'd loose. You'd have thought they'd have learnt a lesson after the last time.

I know it probably isn't Record Store's fault as they have no doubt been let down by Morrissey/Record Company but I only bought it from them to get the chance of a signed LP. I could have got it about 3 pounds cheaper (taking into account postage) elsewhere but went with them. Technically they could be done for breaching the Trades Descriptions Act.

I know it probably isn't Record Store's fault as they have no doubt been let down by Morrissey/Record Company but I only bought it from them to get the chance of a signed LP. I could have got it about 3 pounds cheaper (taking into account postage) elsewhere but went with them. Technically they could be done for breaching the Trades Descriptions Act.

I did the same as you, could have bought it cheaper elsewhere but wanted the chance to win the signed Lp. They would def. be on a very sticky wicket if anyone tried to sue them for false advertising. If I was them, I would contact the buyers who purchased the cd and apologise. If they have truly been let down then no one would blame them.

When dealing with big companies, I think abusive and threatening emails always get replied to. They think they can just push us small people around and we'll just let them.. if they continue to ignore emails, I think someone should type out a well written email and let everyone copy/paste it to them and see if they reply then!

well, they either come clean and let us know what's happening or they can kiss any more money from me goodbye. small loss to them, i'm sure, but i hate being taken for a fool. i'd have just bought the vinyl (probably from ebay) and been done with it. now i'm stuck with a cd i don't want and face having to shell out on the vinyl as well. we should all just send our cd's back to them and demand a refund/swap for vinyl.

an apology/explanation would have been nice. I run a company and if i can't deliver or something's going to be late, i let my customers know... they tend not to get as pissed off that way.

I got the following email from Recordstore " All the signed Lps have been sent out. Just because the Forum has not been talking about, does not mean that customers did not receive the signed Lps (Demand was so high!!)" . Oh well, next time .
Cheers Moz

Whats that smell?.......Oh yes BULLSHIT! 200 signed albums went out no one here or any where else got one or knows of anyone who got one. Non have appeared on ebay? When there's been umpteen signed EILS, Drag posters, and 5/6 signed Glam glue prints. every week years of refusal tour records are on there. No sorry they tell Fibs. As i said probably not there fault but don't lie for others.

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom