"Studio In Session" featuring Morrissey on Sundance in Canada

I am in Canada and do not have sundance channel...I think I have every other channel but this channel. .....It's on channel 331 for people who have Rogers. It says I have to subscribe in order to record the program... lol

Last edited:
Excellent. Thank you very much.

PATSE, TKAL, and AIMMN all sounded far better than they did last year on Janice Long's show.

A studio version of Scandinavia - very nice, very nice, very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind if People Are The Same Everywhere made it on the album, its ok, but it'd just be filler I think. I agree that The Kid's A Looker is poor, it's one of the worst things I've ever heard Morrissey do and I hope he drops the song altogether 'cause he can do so much better (I think I'm right that he has dropped it from setlists). Action Is My Middle Name and Scandinavia are brilliant and will make great album tracks I think. I sincerely hope we get to hear a new album soon......

Very nice. People are The Same and Action have never sounded better.

Thank you Brandi, that really cheered my dull wet Sunday morning :flowers::flowers:

Morrissey looks so damn handsome in those vids :horny:

Thank you so much for posting these - it's great to have a rare peek inside the studio. Tony V. is such a pro and (as noted elsewhere) Morrissey's voice still rings strong and true.

There's something about these clips that is awesome, but I'm not really sure what it is.

Perfect illustration on how the mighty have fallen.

Those songs are dreadful.

PS: He makes the band wear matching shirts even while recording in the studio? Weird.

jesus christ that was brilliant

art - hounds seems to have vanished, would have loved to hear that

its interesting watching the interactions between the band and visconti he is a class act

Thank you for posting this!

Makes me long for more recording studio footage of songs from the past...

Hopefully new PR firm means he's getting serious about a new album? He seemed as genuinely surprised by the mini-world tour he just did, and it's unbelievable response and success. It seems to be a great business move to capitalize on what is the most sincere global following of any pop musician who isn't a household name...

But it will come down to the songs...he needs a Your Arsenal Part II.

Perfect illustration on how the mighty have fallen.

Those songs are dreadful.

PS: He makes the band wear matching shirts even while recording in the studio? Weird.

Feel free to log in anytime and show us what art you've been creating these days to add validity to your accusations

Feel free to log in anytime and show us what art you've been creating these days to add validity to your accusations

Your initial premise is wrong. People who go to football matches make no pretence about being as talented as they people they are watching, yet they, as paying customers, can decry what they see and criticise the talent on display. It's exactly the same with music fans. 99.9% of them couldn't dream of playing like the musicians they enjoy, and yet they can still distinguish between artistically good and bad - in their book. I do think there's a difference in those who are paid to critique art - as Brendan Behan said: "Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.". But it's poor reasoning to ask someone to come up with something simply because they criticise it. I could ask you which music you don't enjoy, then ask you to come up with a tune and play it as well as those you don't enjoy.

P.

Your initial premise is wrong. People who go to football matches make no pretence about being as talented as they people they are watching, yet they, as paying customers, can decry what they see and criticise the talent on display. It's exactly the same with music fans. 99.9% of them couldn't dream of playing like the musicians they enjoy, and yet they can still distinguish between artistically good and bad - in their book. I do think there's a difference in those who are paid to critique art - as Brendan Behan said: "Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.". But it's poor reasoning to ask someone to come up with something simply because they criticise it. I could ask you which music you don't enjoy, then ask you to come up with a tune and play it as well as those you don't enjoy.

P.

Except that Art is a matter of subjective preference; nothing is intrinsically "good" or "bad".

All these years, I was under the impression that Moz Is someone hard to work with INSIDE the studio.
He looks fun and enjoyable to work with..

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom