Stuart Maconie's New Book

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Last night I went to Waterstones in Manchester for a signing of the above book - ''Adventures On The High Teas'' (In search of Middle England).

For those of you who enjoyed the excellent ''Pies & Prejudice'' then I'm sure you'll enjoy this follow up book.

Uncle Skinny will like the piece on Burton-upon-Trent and the Marmite factory!

I also took along my copy of ''Pies & Prejudice'' and asked him to sign it ''Welcome to Kabul'' and he looked up and said ''Phill...... Morrissey's Manchester'' and I was chuffed that he knew what the request was about (for those with the book, check out page 111:cool:)

Jukebox Jury

Last night I went to Waterstones in Manchester for a signing of the above book - ''Adventures On The High Teas'' (In search of Middle England).

For those of you who enjoyed the excellent ''Pies & Prejudice'' then I'm sure you'll enjoy this follow up book.

I also took along my copy of ''Pies & Prejudice'' and asked him to sign it ''Welcome to Kabul'' and he looked up and said ''Phill...... Morrissey's Manchester'' and I was chuffed that he knew what the request was about (for those with the book, check out page 111:cool:)

Jukebox Jury

No life:crazy::lbf:

Is it today? How do you know?

Because Kewpie told me it was up on 12th March after I put a thread up early March saying 'the beast was released from Strangeways 3rd March'. She said she got the date wrong and it was the 12th instead.

WHERE IS THAT SCOUSE GOBSHITE the beast?:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Because Kewpie told me it was up on 12th March after I put a thread up early March saying 'the beast was released from Strangeways 3rd March'. She said she got the date wrong and it was the 12th instead.

WHERE IS THAT SCOUSE GOBSHITE the beast?:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

He was calling you that the other night. He said you'd said you were coming out for a drink saturday but ever since when he's asked you you've been avoiding the question:boxing: I think you should ask kewpie to send him an email welcoming him back in to the fold, that's presuming he's coming back:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

That's funny that your into him when mclenarr slagged the guy off in his cyncial thread and then a few days later you got mclenarr banned 'cause he made a joke about sticking a sausage up your arse!! I'm going to remember that being vindictive is something i should try and get better at!!!

That's funny that your into him when mclenarr slagged the guy off in his cyncial thread and then a few days later you got mclenarr banned 'cause he made a joke about sticking a sausage up your arse!! I'm going to remember that being vindictive is something i should try and get better at!!!

14wr39s.jpg

Mclenarse
Wow, you have sent three posts and two of them are about me. I'm flattered but also beginning to think you are becoming obsessive about me.
You think I got you banned?:confused:
Take a re-look at your posts.... I think you will find you were banned because you were a twat rather than being banned for sending me a pm saying you were going to seek me out and then stick a sausage up my arse:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom