Stressed Stressed Stressed!

pagnani32

140.6 Bad Assness!
Ok so I am all pumped up about tickets going on pre-sale tomorrow, then my sisters boyfriend ruined it all by telling me that I have no chance in hell to get front row tickets. He says that all the front row seats are taken because people that work at the box office keep them for their friends and family. Now this doesn't seem fair at all to me, and is that possible even if ticketmaster is selling the tickets? Also I find it hard to believe that people are going to stay in their seats once Moz comes out on stage, so any advice on about where I need to be once the rush for the stage starts to have any chance on getting front row?
Son of a.... now I have so much stress about getting tickets it's not even fun to think about going to the concert anymore. Anyone else feeling this way?

unless i am mistaken you are talking about the Hollywood shows, if thats the case, breathe easy..its GA. which means that you can get to the front as long as you're amongst the first in line.

but then there is the case of people who bought a 10 night package and get "front of line privileges" how many people actually have that privilege I don't know.

You will be safe as long as you have a decent place in line and can hld your own against the group of drunk idiots rushing and pushing to the front.

unless i am mistaken you are talking about the Hollywood shows, if thats the case, breathe easy..its GA. which means that you can get to the front as long as you're amongst the first in line.

but then there is the case of people who bought a 10 night package and get "front of line privileges" how many people actually have that privilege I don't know.

You will be safe as long as you have a decent place in line and can hld your own against the group of drunk idiots rushing and pushing to the front.

I'm actually talking about the Salt Lake City show, ticketmaster says it's all reserved and now I'm stressed out to the max! HELP!!

haha oops.

people do stay in there seats. i saw him at the Bowl and in Pasadena earlier this year and there was no "rush."

the only thing ticketbastard might do is release the REALLY good seats later. for those two shows i just mentioned, "pit tickets" went on sale probably less than a week before the show! you really have to try and go with your gut feeling on weather to wait or not.

i really hope the powers that run ticketbastard rot in hell for all they do.

either way, good luck and i hope you enjoy the show!

i hate ticketbastard! Those F-ers better not skrew this up for me, the show is on my birthday for hell sakes! I'm getting front row, even if my life is endangered for it!

Waukegan all went on sale at once- I got pit seats in the first moments of the presale. The venue is twice as big as The Barn. Don't hesitate, unless you're willing to wait and shell out extra money to assure yourself pit seats via a broker.

Waukegan all went on sale at once- I got pit seats in the first moments of the presale. The venue is twice as big as The Barn. Don't hesitate, unless you're willing to wait and shell out extra money to assure yourself pit seats via a broker.

Yeah I can't bring myself to wait, I'm just hoping that I get good seats. And if I don't get the best I WILL shell out the money to get the best and sell my other seats, but just for face value, I'm not into scalping. Scalpers are f-ers too. Thats awesome that you got pit seats, I don't think the barn has a pit, but I guess we'll see. Are you going to the SLC show?

I suggest that you sit in an empty seat close to the front on the aisle. Once Kristeen Young is done, you can rush the stage. I did this for the Birmingham show on July 19 and I got front row.

Yeah I can't bring myself to wait, I'm just hoping that I get good seats. And if I don't get the best I WILL shell out the money to get the best and sell my other seats, but just for face value, I'm not into scalping. Scalpers are f-ers too. Thats awesome that you got pit seats, I don't think the barn has a pit, but I guess we'll see. Are you going to the SLC show?

I would love to- I even have the offer of a free bed and the loan of a car from my boss in SLC! But I can't- I am going to the rest of the shows that week over here around Chicago, and to NY the following week.

i'm happy ticketmaster holds back many good seats for a later release....this prevents scalpers from getting them, not to mention it's easier to get good seats if you don't have hundreds of fans fighting for them at the same time. i almost never buy my tickets the first sale date, and I don't buy any tickets period unless i get first three rows, PIT, etc...sometimes this means weeks of waiting.

a trick i use to see if any good seats are being held back...and obviously it's not guaranteed to work or be accurate. i go to all the sclaper sites and see what they are offering. For example, I notcied once that many sites had hardly any Row A, no Row B, many Row C, D, ... so this told me that ticketmaster (promoter probably) was holding back perhaps the entire Row B and maybe even some Row A. sure enough i scored Row B eventually (by eventually i mean i waited for weeks and checked back constantly/daily) and the matter of fact, the day of the show they released some Row A...i didn't bother buying row A because i didn't see that much of an upgrade and i'm not going to just throw away money.

so this requires not only to check back TM daily, but from day one to also check out the scalper sites to see what was released and figure out how much may be left behind for later release. after awhile you will get the hang of figuring things out.

Ok so I am all pumped up about tickets going on pre-sale tomorrow, then my sisters boyfriend ruined it all by telling me that I have no chance in hell to get front row tickets. He says that all the front row seats are taken because people that work at the box office keep them for their friends and family. Now this doesn't seem fair at all to me, and is that possible even if ticketmaster is selling the tickets? Also I find it hard to believe that people are going to stay in their seats once Moz comes out on stage, so any advice on about where I need to be once the rush for the stage starts to have any chance on getting front row?
Son of a.... now I have so much stress about getting tickets it's not even fun to think about going to the concert anymore. Anyone else feeling this way?

To be honest I think-1) you should be grateful you are actually getting to see him, and 2) at least you will get good seats somewhere near the front.I`m not quite sure how it works as all shows I`ve been to the standing is only at the sides and the view is quite poor and the distance quite great.To be at the front in the middle of a swaying pit crushed up against the barriers is not a good thing.The last Moz concert I went to i couldn`t really enjoy because i was focussed on my sister who was nearly crushed to death.They offered to carry her over as she was quite ill but she soldiered on because she thought she might spoil it for me.

Wherever you get just enjoy it.I wish i was with you.:(

I would love to- I even have the offer of a free bed and the loan of a car from my boss in SLC! But I can't- I am going to the rest of the shows that week over here around Chicago, and to NY the following week.

Well at least you still get to go to a bunch of shows, I may hit the vegas showing other than the SLC concert but that is the end of the tour for me. I hope you have a good time.
Soooooooo sit in an empty seat until time to rush the stage!? That just might work! I like the way you think! And considering how empty the e-center was last time he came to the great old city of Salt Lake I don't see a whole lot of reasoning behind holding back all the good seats. I'm talking like Morrissey only played half of the e-center and 3/4 of that was empty. There was like 10 people in the seats, the rest were GA and that wasn't even sold out. So I think my chances are pretty swell at getting awesome seats, but then there are the people that like to stress me out and tell me there is no chance in hell. I will prevail, oh yes I will prevail. Good luck to all of you tomorrow, can't wait to hear how the ticket buying goes.
Oh also how do you type in the password on ticketmaster? does it have to be all caps and no spaces like this GREATESTHITS or like this GREATEST HITS? Help! I don't want to waste any time tomorrow!

To be honest I think-1) you should be grateful you are actually getting to see him, and 2) at least you will get good seats somewhere near the front.I`m not quite sure how it works as all shows I`ve been to the standing is only at the sides and the view is quite poor and the distance quite great.To be at the front in the middle of a swaying pit crushed up against the barriers is not a good thing.The last Moz concert I went to i couldn`t really enjoy because i was focussed on my sister who was nearly crushed to death.They offered to carry her over as she was quite ill but she soldiered on because she thought she might spoil it for me.

Wherever you get just enjoy it.I wish i was with you.:(

I actually quite like being in the front, the crowd in SLC doesn't get too bad, but I wouldn't do it any place else! Thats just crazy, oh don't get me wrong I'm pumped to get to go, but I just am stressed out until I get the confirmation saying I have the tickets and I'm ready to go. I JUST WANT GOOD SEATS, thats all!

I'm pretty sure that all the passwords are either suedehead or greatesthits! I know what you are going through, YOU MUST CHILL!

Back
Top Bottom