Strasbourg - Salle Erasme (March 13, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’e Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Let Me Kiss You / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Night Pop Dropped / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Istanbul / The Loop / Knockabout World / Without Music The World Dies / Please. Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of Buddy T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, what is it with Morrissey and misguided bellbottom trousers? I'd swear he must have been a sailor in a previous life. :squiffy:
full
Probably nostalgia for his teens, when this style was in fashion. I kinda admire the insouciance of people who wear impractical clothes. Hoping to see him in platform boots one day!

I find it strangely endearing that he sometimes doesn't seem to care if it's "stylish" or if it fits together well and just throws on what he likes, including his beloved bell bottom jeans ^^

I find it strangely endearing that he sometimes doesn't seem to care if it's "stylish" or if it fits together well and just throws on what he likes, including his beloved bell bottom jeans ^^

They don't work with bandy legs.

Glad Baby J is still capturing the magic - sounds like he took a real mauling in Lyon during the T-shirt wrestle.
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/lyon-amphithéâtre-3000-march-12-2023-post-show.150778/post-1987509208
OMG That's actually an amazing video, captures the frenzied atmosphere so well, especially with that ending lol.

This is why I'm afraid to go to a Moz concert at the front. I f he happened to throw his shirt near me I think I'd get trampled :ROFLMAO: (I'm short!)

Had his back drop with a picture of French strikers on it at a certain time in the show as I saw on You Tube...Well,I don't personnally thank them at all since they cancelled all the trains I might have taken to go to the concert and arrive on time.Lost more than 135€ and I won't get any refund for the concert or train ticket.I'm totally mad about it ! May they rot in hell !

Had his back drop with a picture of French strikers on it at a certain time in the show as I saw on You Tube...Well,I don't personnally thank them at all since they cancelled all the trains I might have taken to go to the concert and arrive on time.Lost more than 135€ and I won't get any refund for the concert or train ticket.I'm totally mad about it ! May they rot in hell !
forget about the canceled trains, it's the 7 tonnes of garbage on the streets of paris that is the real problem. macron is on the precipice of a mild cholera outhreak and that arrogant little midget is not all ready.

forget about the canceled trains, it's the 7 tonnes of garbage on the streets of paris that is the real problem. macron is on the precipice of a mild cholera outhreak and that arrogant little midget is not all ready.
Don't care,don't live in Paris.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom