Strasbourg - Salle Erasme (March 13, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’e Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Let Me Kiss You / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Night Pop Dropped / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Istanbul / The Loop / Knockabout World / Without Music The World Dies / Please. Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of Buddy T.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arms Around Paris

Held his throat a couple of times.
Feels a bit off (my opinion).
Might be the live broadcast.
It's early yet though.

Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jim Jim Falls / Irish Blood, English Heart / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Istanbul.... Jack The Ripper

So far... (in no way confirmed).

Last edited:
the front row „singer“ is more than a bit off, if you ask me :gun:
I was confused hearing that audience member, thinking it was Morrissey sounding odd. Then I realized it was indeed the audience member's voice I was hearing. lol

Everyday Is Like Sunday

I was confused hearing that audience member, thinking it was Morrissey sounding odd. Then I realized it was indeed the audience member's voice I was hearing. lol
He's ( audience singer ) better than auto-tune in Rebels :grimacing:

Istanbul.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom