Strange/unexpected Moz references?

My fevered desperation found;
'What Difference Does It Make': The Smiths song that Morrissey called "embarrassing"
100 Best Alternative Rock songs of All Time

Watching The Gold on BBC I-player a 6 part drama based on the Brinks-Mat bullion robbery and its aftermath.... (It's watchable if not astounding)
Anyway episode 5 finishes with The Smiths I Know It's Over playing over the final credits.

As a side note Jack Lowden, who played Morrissey in The England Is Mine film, plays the infamous career criminal Kenneth Noye - (who, amongst a plethora of offences, killed a policeman and got away with it).

Juan:

juangaleanotoro-01032023-0001.jpg

ICON: MUSIC THROUGH THE LENS

There is a six episode documentary series, from 2020, that I just saw the last 30 minutes of episode five, entitled, "On the Wall"
It's a PBS series described as, "Featuring in-depth and often irreverent interviews with the world’s best-known music photographers, musicians, gallerists, music journalists and social commentators, Icon: Music Through the Lens is an eye-opening, six-part, thrill ride through the amazing world of music photography."

During the closing credits, an image of The Smiths' "Meat Is Murder" album cover was shown.

Has anyone seen this series? Is The Smiths or Morrissey shown or discussed in it?

Watching The Gold on BBC I-player a 6 part drama based on the Brinks-Mat bullion robbery and its aftermath.... (It's watchable if not astounding)
Anyway episode 5 finishes with The Smiths I Know It's Over playing over the final credits.

As a side note Jack Lowden, who played Morrissey in The England Is Mine film, plays the infamous career criminal Kenneth Noye - (who, amongst a plethora of offences, killed a policeman and got away with it).

Heaven knows I'm miserable Noye.

The band posting anything when reporting to be in France is potentially relevant to the Morrissey album recording.
FWD.
Oh, I didn't know where it was sourced from...just thought it was some random recorder image.

“Sunday morning is every day for all I care” - Nirvana - Lithium

That lyric is too close to Everyday Is Like Sunday to be a coincidence.

Someone has probably posted this before, but if not, thoughts?

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom