Strange/unexpected Moz references?

2:40

Yeah, ‘stunning’ :rolleyes: doh:

I'm reading an ebook about the Moors murders, and the author has this to say about the Manchester bomber, as Morrissey mentioned that no one knows the name of the bomber, this author does. Here he's talking about Ian Brady's passing:

"That itself remained a mystery. There were already numerous stories that no undertaker in Manchester would bury him, as with Hindley. I find that hard to believe. Most people’s business cynicism overrides their ethics and somebody surely – just like his lawyer defending him – would have seen some benefit in being the company that took him to his final destination. There was talk too that his body lay waiting in a morgue next to Salmon Abedi, the bomber of the Manchester Arena a month after. Nobody would go near the pair of them. Leave them be. I am sure both had a lot to talk about.

That measures the passage of time. One of the most atrocious killers from yesterday meets headlong today’s most notorious. Two individuals who had carried out despicable crimes with devastating consequences were now, if the stories were true, lying on a cold abandoned slab, with just each other for company."

West, Terry. If Only: Living in the shadows of the Moors Murders (p. 210). Wild Wolf Publishing. Kindle Edition.

Just for reference re: SER & Morrissey Central IG & who is posting what:

Yesterday & today's posts..
Screenshot_20221020-162712~2.png
Screenshot_20221020-162728.png

Screenshot_20221021-160235~2.png
Screenshot_20221021-160318~2.png

~3 minutes between their posts & his 🤔
FWD.

Archive cancellation news.
FWD.

FB_IMG_1666802742475.jpg

The Smiths convention disc is wonderful.
FWD.

It's nice and all - but at some point you have to wonder - how many autographed copies of the same record do you need? When is enough enough?

if you’re a collector, then I guess there’s never enough.

if you’re a collector, then I guess there’s never enough.
Given there's collectors of off-colour sleeves when the ink was changed in the factory, that appears quite true - done it myself (sun damaged/faded excluded).
Regards,
FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom