Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Being that Moz is touring America next does that mean he's had the vax? or does that mean he got himself an American passport all those years ago? I think we all know there is only one member on this site who can answer as to the 'Americaness' of Morrissey.
If he has a green card, he might not need it

A new documentary about David Johansen, Personality Crisis: One Night Only, co-directed by Martin Scorsese and David Tedeschi, premiered at the New York Film Festival this past week. (It’s set to stream on Showtime in 2023.)
Archival footage of Morrissey talking about how important the Dolls were to him is featured in the documentary.

“Anyone who came of age during Morrissey’s troll years will be taken aback by the sincerity of the emotion he shows in the archival footage here; growing up in the direness of 1973 England, the future Smiths’ frontman was so captivated by Johansen’s genderfluid fashion and riotous sense of fun that he became the president of the Dolls’ UK fan club.”

View attachment 85162

(Nice to go into a show with an open mind...)
Hard proof, if it’s needed, of what has been said many times. Suggestion to Lezard (whoever that is), jsut don’t bother, even your virtue signalling audience can live without you.

Hard proof, if it’s needed, of what has been said many times. Suggestion to Lezard (whoever that is), jsut don’t bother, even your virtue signalling audience can live without you.
Oh, ‘new statesman’ columnist…😂

“I couldn’t sleep last night, so I thought I’d read the reviews of tonight’s show. That’s how it goes.”

David Johansen Makes Scorsese Great Again.

Brief Morrissey mention - sounds like some reference made in the film.
FWD.

He's in the film - briefly - as a talking head.

Full gig - described as Vegas and is actually CW @ Pasadena.
FWD.

David Bowie on his favourite song by The Smiths

Save a click:

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

FWD.

David Bowie on his favourite song by The Smiths

Save a click:

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

FWD.

Again Farout is far wrong.

Sadly, the friendship between the pair soured in 1993 after Bowie chose to cover Morrissey’s ‘I Know It’s Gonna Happen Someday’ as a copyright warning.”

wtf ???? friendship soured in 1993? Bowie covered the song after their friendship soured and covered it as a copyright warning?

Lol. doh:

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom