From the BBC's text commentary of the Wimbledon men's semi-final just now:

bbc.jpg

Concert starts at appr. 10 min.
A Stef McGovern was there, 20 min.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rat::rat::rat::rat::rat::rat::rat::rat:

did he say ‘eBay, eBay’ after handing back the autographed record? :lbf:

San Luis Obispo @ Fremont theater. May 12th, 2022
Thats what i hear too. Unless someone steals the record or has snatched it away from her, i doubt we will see it on ebay soon.

BST Hyde Park

Johnny is the Smiths now. While Moz wears his Smiths legacy reluctantly and doles out the more obscure songs like Never Had No One or Half a Person, Johnny is happy to play the most popular songs. The crowd loves it. Glad he’s carrying on as the songs like There Is a Light or Panic deserve to be heard.

Johnny is the Smiths now. While Moz wears his Smiths legacy reluctantly and doles out the more obscure songs like Never Had No One or Half a Person, Johnny is happy to play the most popular songs. The crowd loves it. Glad he’s carrying on as the songs like There Is a Light or Panic deserve to be heard.
Actually, The Smiths were an English rock band formed in Manchester in 1982. Their line-up comprised singer Morrissey, guitarist Johnny Marr, bassist Andy Rourke and drummer Mike Joyce.

Hope this helps.

But thank god Johnny Marr is happy to play the forgotten classic There is a Light That Never Goes Out; a song that Morrissey famously seldom performs. You know, apart from the around 200 times when he's done just that.

Actually, The Smiths were an English rock band formed in Manchester in 1982. Their line-up comprised singer Morrissey, guitarist Johnny Marr, bassist Andy Rourke and drummer Mike Joyce.

Hope this helps.

But thank god Johnny Marr is happy to play the forgotten classic There is a Light That Never Goes Out; a song that Morrissey famously seldom performs. You know, apart from the around 200 times when he's done just that.

Moz hasn't played There is a light in Vegas yet. I was disappointed he didn't play it at Cruel World. His HSIN just isn't as good as Johnny's and I've seen both.

Bit of warm-up shared by Buckley:

Yassas malakkas! Sitting at a little cafe in Mykonos town drinking cappuccino at the wrong hour of day, and they’re playing the Nouvelle Vague version of Suedehead LOL

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom