Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Screenshot_20220610-143407.png

Continued:

Now if only they'd FLAC 'em...
Sigh.
FWD.

Excellent David Bowie audio documentary tonight on BBC Radio 4 on the golden jubilee of Ziggy ~

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00187c6

Quite apart from the excellence of the documentary, and its signifcant archival items {which really deserved alot more than 57 minutes...} and including a couple of contributor crossovers from Moz World {Tris Penna & Kris Needs}, there is a specific mention of Morrissey at 34m10s when Kris Needs mentions a letter to the first Bowie Fan Club from a Steven Morrissey of Manchester saying he was trying to write songs in his bedroom and David had given Him the confidence to do it. {Needs is a really interesting guy, who was there at the birth of Ziggy, was involved in that first Bowie club, ran the Mott the Hoople Fan Club, knew Moz via the New York Dolls Fan Club, etc etc}.

A moment ago Spring Heeled Jim was played on the Polish radio station Radio Lodz !!! shock and disbelief :openmouth:
Edit: Now they are playing The more You Ignore Me ... :hearteyes:
I would like to add that both songs were played directly from a vinyl record !!

radio.JPG

Last edited:
Is his routine anti-Moz ?

Or are you folks just giving your interpretation of the title of his show in the ad?
How astonishing that people, other than those you may have interacted with, have a different viewpoint. Shocking, isn't it?

I mean, that someone agrees with someone one you do not must be deeply shocking to you

How astonishing that people, other than those you may have interacted with, have a different viewpoint. Shocking, isn't it?

I mean, that someone agrees with someone one you do not must be deeply shocking to you

Did I say I disagreed or agreed with him?

You don’t know what I’m thinking, and you don’t know what Morrissey is thinking, you must be deeply shocked by this fact.

Now go crawl back into your hole.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom